Chapter 25:

{ Mike's POV }

"Mike please if your here to cause trouble please just leave she's upset enough." Ivey said to me as she opened the door. 

  "Ivey I just want to talk to her." I said giving her a look. She sighed and slowly opened the door letting me in. Carrie was curled up into a ball on Iveys couch with her head in her hands. When I sat beside her she lifted her head up to look at me. Carrie's face was stained with black tears from her mascara and her eyes were red from crying so much I'm guessing.

  "Carrie I...I'm sorry." I apologized hugging her tightly. "I really am...I promise you...I wasn't trying to hurt you at all I just...lost my temper a little." I confessed still hugging her. "And I'm sorry for last night, I truly am. Carrie I love you and I didn't mean for any of this to happen." I added kissing her forehead. She looked up at me and I felt horrible for making her cry. "Do you forgive me?" I asked wiping the tears from her eyes gently.

  Carrie hesitated for a second but then nodded her head and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly, then kissed her cheek. I stood up and pulled Carrie up with me.
"I really am sorry Care." I confessed looking down at her.
  "I know...and its okay I do forgive you it just scared me you yelling at me the way that you did." Carrie said as Ivey went upstairs leaving us alone.

  "I don't want to scare you and I hate that I did." I said looking down at her. "And I'm sorry for last night..." I apologized hugging Carrie again.
"Mike its okay... I promise. I forgive you." She replied with a soft smile. I leaned down an  d kissed her check as I hugged her tightly.

  "I love you so much." I said before kissing her.

  "I love you too." Carrie replied with a smile. I was so relieved to here Carrie say that, I hugged her tightly as I lifted her off her feet spinning her around. She smiled up at me as I put her down kissing her cheek. "Mike don't hesitate to kiss me just because we got into a fight." Carrie said with a soft smile, looking into my eyes.

  "Sorry." I apologized before kissing her passionatly. She smiled as I pulled away so I kissed her again wrapping my arms around her waist.
"Let's go home." Carrie said with a small smile before going upstairs. I was confused on what she meant by that if she just wanted to go home or if she thought those kisses were going to lead to something else and she didn't want us to get caught.

  Carrie got home a little before I did because when I walked in she was sitting on the couch with a hoodie and some shorts on. She quickly came over to me and hugged me tightly for a while before wrapping her legs around me, still hugging me.

  "Are you okay?" I asked a little confused.
  "Yeah I just wanted a hug." Carrie replied kissing my cheek. "I'm sorry that I left." She apologized looking at me seriously.
"You had a good reason I shouldn't have yelled at you." I said before kissing her. "I really am sorry Care." I confessed sitting on the couch. "I feel like I'm a horrible husband to allow myself to treat you the way that I did." I confessed as tears fell from her eyes. "Are you still upset with me?" I asked wiping her eyes.
  "No...I'm not I just I don't know how to explain it." Carrie said as I wiped her eyes.
"This is the worst thing to watch...you crying because of me...I hate it." I confessed hugging her tightly. "I am sorry." I repeated pulling her face close to mine and kissing her passionately.

  Carrie smiled as I pulled away so I stood up and carried her up the stairs. I kissed her softly as I laid her on the bed then laid beside her pulling Carrie into my arms kissing her passionately

  All of the sudden she got up and went into the bathroom I was confused on why she had gotten up so I followed her. She was standing in front of the longer mirror looking into it. Carrie stood there examining herself every single inch of her body. It was like she was trying to figure out what she liked and didn't like about it. When she noticed I was watching her she flashed me a smile and came over to me.

  "What wereyou doing?" I asked putting my arms around her waist. She didn't say anything she just looked up at me with a soft smile not knowing what to say. "Carrie I love you, and you should love you...you are beautiful." I said before kissing her.

  In the back of my mind I kinda feel like that's why she was looking at herself the way she was. She could tell that we were getting into it and she was a little self conscious about her body.
"You are the best husband a girl could ask for." Carrie said as I pulled away. She put her arms around the back of my neck as I kissed her again.

I HOPE THIS ONES A LITTLE BETTER!! DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE❤❤