Chapter 37:

Mike's POV

    "I'm so sorry Mike." Carrie said as I opened her door. "I'm sorry...you deserve a family, you deserve kids that you can play with..." Carrie said as tears fell from her eyes.
  "Carrie stop." I said looking at her seriously. "Stop blaming yourself for everything." I said as I felt myself starting to yell but I couldn't stop. "You always blame yourself...and I don't know why!" I yelled causing her to jump. "I'm sorry...I wasn't meaning to yell." I quickly apologized as she started to back away from me.
  "No its fine...not like it could get any worse." Carrie said before hurrying inside.
  "Care?" I called as I entered the house. I herd Carrie upstairs. As I quickly made my way up the stair case I herd glass breaking and a door slam. When I walked into our room the first thing I saw was a picture frame on the ground with the back facing me.

  As I picked it up glass fell out of the picture frame. I felt tears fill my eyes as I saw it was one of our wedding pictures we had took together. Was she really that upset at me just for yelling at her?

  "Why did you do this?" I asked Carrie through the bathroom door.
  "What are you talking about? Mike leave me alone." Carrie cried through the other side of the door. I sat the picture frame beside the broken glass on the floor, and took a picture. I slide my phone under the bathroom door and the door soon opened.

  "Mike I didn't mean to I'm sorry." Carrie apologized looking at the picture frame. "I'm sorry for everything..." Carrie added coming over to me.
  "I'm sorry for yelling, but you blame yourself for everything." I replied looking at her seriously. "For everything...and I'm tired if seeing you cut yourself down." I confessed as she sat beside me on the bed.

  "So your leaving?" Carrie asked with tears flooding her eyes once again.
  "No. I just need you to understand that everything is not your fault." I replied holding her hand.
  "I just don't understand..." She cried taking her hand out of mine and wiped her eyes gently. "Why out of all the things that could've happened it had to be this." Carrie said as I pulled her into my arms.

  That's when I saw my wife break. It had been bad before ,with the miscarriage, but this was worse. She didn't stop crying until she fell asleep and I tried standing up but she noticed and held onto me tighter.

  "Please...don't let me go." Carrie said with her eyes still closed.
"I won't." I replied kissing her forehead before falling asleep.

I'm sorry its so short don't forget to vote and comment what you think