Chapter 39:

-In The Morning
{ Carrie's POV }

  "Carrie..." I herd Mike call for me upstairs. I had woken up before Mike and went down stairs and watched some TV. "Hey you okay?" He asked as I came into the bedroom seeing him sitting on the bed running his fingers through his hair.

  I didn't know the answer to that question. Was I going to be okay? Because to me if felt like I was falling into a deep whole of depression. Thinking about this brought tears to my eyes and when Mike saw it he pulled me into his arms hugging me tightly.

"Its going to be okay..." Mike whispered in my ear as he continued to hug me tightly. Mike was the kind of person that can make you feel better with just one smile. But a hug, it made you feel like you were flying. "I'm happy to see that smile." Mike said before kissing me. "I love you so much." He added looking into my eyes.

  "I love you too." I replied as I wrapped my arms around his waist hugging him back tightly. "When is mom coming up?" I asked looking up at him.

  "She said 3:07(pm)." Mike replied as I sat on the bed. "Whats wrong?" He asked as I sighed.

  "I wish it was sooner, I'm ready to feel better." I confessed looking over at him and he quickly frowned.

"Can i not do that?" Mike asked looking at me seriously.

  "Yes, I didn't mean it like that." I said as I sensed he was getting upset.

  "There's only one way to mean that..." Mike said standing up. "That's okay, she'll be here soon." He added before walking out.

  "Mike..." I called as I walked down stairs. "I didn't mean it like that." I said sitting beside him on the couch.

  "I know you did, I want to be the one that makes you feel better." Mike confessed turning to face me. I could tell he'd been crying because there were trails down his face from the tears.

  "Mike I'm sorry..." I apologized sitting on his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "Moma is just different." I said looking at him seriously.

  "Well I'm sorry I don't make you happy enough." Mike said standing up.

  "Mike..." I sighed as he got his keys off the coffee table.

  "Its fine I'll be back." He said before he left. I tried calling him multiple times but he didn't answer. Mike must be really upset because normally he doesn't forward me to voicemail everytime I try and call him.

  I laid down on the couch as tears fell from my eyes. What did I do for everything to come crashing down on me like it is. Not having Mike here with me made everything worse. I wanted to be wrapped in his strong arms. My arm around his neck and my face nessled in between his jaw bone and his shoulder.

  I jumped when I herd someone come through the door. I got up and ran to Mike wrapping my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. "You mean so much to me." I confessed as I continued to hug him tightly. "I'd be nothing without you." I added as he wrapped his arms around my waist hugging me back. "Please don't do that again! I love you so much!" I said kissing his cheek.

  "Tell me that I make you happy." Mike said as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

  "You make me the happiest I'll ever be Mike Fisher." I said looking into his eyes.

  "I'm glad to hear that Carrie Fisher." He replied before I kissed him passionately. "I'm sorry for leaving I was just upset and I didn't want to take it out of you." Mike said kissing my cheek as he put me down.
  "I'm just glad your back." I confessed wrapping my arms around his waist hugging him tightly.