Chapter 16:

-2weeks Later
{ Carrie's POV }
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

  "Princess you okay?" Mike asked coming into the bathroom as I through up pretty much everything I had just eaten for breakfast.
"I don't know why I'm all the sudden throughing up like this its crazy." I said standing up and flushing the toilet.

  "Did you take a pregnancy test?" Mike asked as I brushed my teeth. When he said that I felt complete worry come over my whole body and that word kept repeating in my head. 'Pregnancy'. The word taunted me like a nightmare. I was scared of it...scared of the possibility of loosing another child.

  "Babe." Mike said as I just stood there lost in my thoughts not being able to think about a single thing. "You okay?" He asked as I turned to look at him.

  "Yeah..." I said quietly, thinking about me being pregnant. Mike and I getting excited. Him talking to my belly...all for it to be gone in a heart beat. Its like setting yourself up for failure.

  "Don't be scared." Mike said hugging me causing a sense of comfort to come over me.

  "What if I am?" I asked looking up at him.
  "Will hope for the best." Mike replied with a soft smile. Knowing that either way, whatever happened Mike was going to be there through the whole thing seemed to make the situation a whole lot better, and soon I found myself sitting on his lap waiting for the results.

  "How much longer?" Mike asked me.

  "Probably about two minuets." I replied with a sigh in sense of nervousmeant. Thinking about having a little girl like myself running around the house brought a new sense of hope to my heart. But then when I started to think of me loosing that little girl I scared myself.

  "You think its done?" Mike asked me running his hands up the side of my arms.

  "Most likely." I sighed standing up.

  "Hey look at me." Mike said pulling me back into his arms. "Everything is going to work out okay?" Mike said looking into my eyes seriously. "Wheather your pregnant or not alright?" He said as if he was giving me a pep talk. I simply nodded my head and he kissed my cheek before we went to look at the results.

  I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him when I saw that it was negative. A feeling of relief came over me quickly as he hugged me tightly.

  My stomach started feeling weird as Mike hugged me, carrying me into the room and laying me on our bed. He smiled before kissing me passionately on the lips causing my heart to flutter before I felt pure sickness flood into my stomach.

  I hurried into the bathroom and lifted the toilet seat barley making it in time before I started to get sick again. "Babe." Mike sighed as he held my hair back out of my face. "You need to lay down." He said as I stood up, feeling a little dizzy like the room was spinning. "Come on." Mike said carrying me back into the room.

  "I'm kinda hungry considering I have nothing left in my stomach." I confessed with a small laugh trying to stand up as he laid me on the bed.

  "I'll make you something you stay here." He said kissing my forehead before going downstairs.

  Mike left me alone upstairs drowning into my thoughts about having a family. I dreamt of Mike and I outside pushing our little girl and boy on a swingset. It was all fun until they all disappeared and I started to cry, in the dream but I soon found a tear rolling down my cheek as I came back to my senses when I herd Mike coming up the stairs.

  "I made you lunch down stairs." He said with a smile helping me out of bed.

  "Mike I don't feel good at all I feel dizzy and-" I said but couldn't finish. "I'm going to be sick." I said rushing back into the bathroom.

  Soon my stomach muscles started to hurt from pushing up so much fluids. I sat there for about ten minutes with Mike right there the whole time which really meant a lot.

  "Baby I think you need to goto the hospital." Mike said helping me walk back into our room, because I was feeling so dizzy.

  "Let me change first." I said before taking off my sweat pants. I felt myself starting to lean a little so I quickly stood up holding onto the dresser to keep my balance. I took off my shirt and right when I got it over my head the room started to spin and my vision started to get dim.

  "Carrie!" I herd Mike yell as I closed my eyes, feeling myself falling backwards.

.

.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
.
.
I apologize once again for the shortness this chapter got deleted as well of course! But chapter 17 coming soon!!