Chapter 23:

{ Carrie's POV }

  I walked through the front door carrying some of my bags and sat them on the floor. I sighed closing my eyes and laying on the couch. My eyes felt so heavy and with every blink I could feel myself falling more and more asleep.

  Suddenly an idea came to mind as Mike came through the door and I jumped up of the couch and hurried over to him in excitement. "Let's have a movie night!" I suggested wrapping my arms around his neck and making a pouty face.
"Baby I'm so tired I really just want to goto sleep." Mike confessed causing me to frown in disappointment.
"Please, I was thinking we could sleep down here and watch a movie...it'll be fun come on." I begged looking up at him still.
  "Alright." Mike smiled down at me before kissing me gently. "I'm so glad to be home..." He confessed with a smile as he picked me up. "Home with you." Mike added as he sat down on the couch with me on his lap. "You make absolutely everything better." He said kissing my cheek.

  "Well aren't you the sweetest?"  I said blushing as he looked into my eyes sweetly. "I was thinking we could just make a big palet on the floor, move all this stuff out of the way." I said standing up. "Is that good with you?" I asked turning to look at him.
"Yeah that's fine. I'll take the stuff upstairs." Mike said giving me a peck on the lips before he started taking the bags upstairs.

  As I walked into the room I took off my shirt and went over and got a shirt out of Mike's side of the dresser. I took off my jeans and looked in the mirror to see if it was a little too short because I didn't want Mike trying anything tonight, I just wanted to be with him.

  I went into the bathroom and started to take my make up off when I soon felt the loving arms of my wonderful husband wrap around my waist.

  "You look so beautiful." Mike said kissing my neck softly as I continued to take off my make up.

  "Your only saying that because I have no pants on." I said with a small laugh.
  "No I said that cause its true." Mike said kissing my neck again causing chills to be sent throughout my body.

  Mike stood there with his arms still around me untill I was done. From time to time he'd kiss my cheek or my neck and I'd just blush as he hugged me.

  "Can you help me take the stuff down?" I asked picking up a few of the blankets and pillows off our bed. Mike just nodded his head and picked up a few things.

Short short short I know I know