Chapter 22:

{ Carrie's POV }

   I woke up when Mike let go of my hand. I looked over at him and he just flashed me as smile. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up.
"Nothing I'm sorry." Mike apolozied taking ahold of my hand again.
  "Why'd you let go?" I asked as he put his arm around me.
"I thought you'd be more comfortable." Mike said kissing my forehead.

  Mike and I are in out private plane flying back to Nashville. Honestly I'm so excited to be back home. I love Canada but sometimes your just ready to be home. Right now Mike and I are fine were okay. He explained to me that the miscarriage wasn't my fault at all, and I don't know....I believed him this time. Him and my mom have told me that so many times, but this time was different.

  I kinda feel like if the miscarriage didn't happen then none of this would've happened. For the longest time I constantly blamed myself for the miscarriage, and I felt like I was a horrible person for letting it happen, only I didn't know it would happen to me.

  "Hun you okay?" Mike asked me looking concerned.
"Yeah why?" I said kinda caught off guard.
  "You were just staring off what were ya thinking about?" Mike asked with a small laugh.
"The miscarriage." I said looking up at him. He raised his eyebrows when I said that. "How it changed everything." I added resting my head on his shoulder.

  "Your okay though right?" Mike asked looking worried. It really made me feel nice inside that Mike was concerned about my feelings.

  "Yes. I'm great." I replied before kissing his cheek. He smiled and turned facing me leaning his face closer to mine looking into my eyes as if to ask 'can I kiss you'. I flashed him a smile to say 'yes' , and he smiled back before kissing me pashionatly.

  "How much longer?" I asked as we pulled away.
"About four hours...you wanna goto sleep?" Mike suggested standing up. I just nodded my head and followed him over to the couch. "Hey Care?" Mike said as I laid beside him.

  "Yeah?" I answered looking up at Mike as he wrapped his arms around me.

  "Are you okay?" He asked as I pulled a blanket over us. I looked up at him to say 'what do you mean' and he just pulled me closer to him not saying a word. "Are you okay, as in for good?" He explained looking down at me.
"Yes..." I answered slowly thinking of what he was saying. 
  "Your not going to hurt yourself anymore... Or start back drinking?" He asked still looking at me seriously.

  I sighed as tears came to my eyes. Relizing what I've done to myself and what I've put Mike through I feel like a terrible person for hurting myself the way I did, and hurting Mike. Thinking back to when Mike started yelling at me, tears fell from my  He was so upset and mad at me that I was drinking the way that I was. 
"Babe..." Mike said getting my attention back.

  "What...yes?I'm sorry." I said.
"Are you okay?" Mike asked. "You look worried what's wrong?" He said looking at me serious.
  "Nothing...I'm just...I'm sorry Mike for everything. I feel horrible." I confessed looking up at him.

  "Don't." Mike replied kissing the the top of my head, as tears fell from my eyes. "Princess." Mike said wiping my eyes. "I love you." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me tightly. And with that I fell asleep.

Going to do at least one more chapter today