Criminal Harry Fan Fic!!!!!!!!!

As those if you who loyaly read these know, I've written and developed the plot of Criminal! Harry and his shy girl Con for a while now. CriminalHarry requested the plot originally, and sense then I've added on and developed their love into quite the plot. Through dedicated readers and a wonderful plot line, I've come to the conclusion, that these one shots will be a book. Feel free to fangirl now, I won't judge.

Now, I will make slight adjustments, like the point of view, but these one shots will serve as the basic plot line. This may go good, or it may fail horribly, but we'll see. It may be short, it may be long. I'm terrible at finishing books, as most of you know, but I just get bored easily with my plots, so here's to hoping it will work better.

BUT, let me stress to you guys, I WON'T DO THIS FOR EVERYONE. I REPEAT I WON'T DO THIS FOR EVERYONE. So don't come pming me about wanting your turned into this. If this works, I'll come to you with the suggustion.

ALSO, guys, as far  as part two's and stuff, there are some plots that I just can't bring myself to do. It's be terrrible hard with a weak plot. The ones that I can do mutilple parts too, i enjoy, but the ones I can't, it's too difficult. Keep im mind guys, these are supposed to be punk, bad, dark guys. Not just regular boyfriends. If it ends bluntly, don't push it. If it ends mysteriously, talk to me about it.

If I've offended anyone, sorry, but I started this for my own enjoyment. I hope you enjoy these, but keep in mind, this is my book, and I feel like I've given in to some of this.

Hope you read the book! xx It's called Criminal, by the way!

Caroline.