Harry for Evelyn pt 3

The dim lights of the flickering neon sign of the hotel in a very sketchy looking neighbor greeted us. Normally, I would’ve run the opposite direction in tears of panic. This, however, was not normal. Harry grabbed the bags and threw them over his shoulders, holding his hand out for me. I grasped it trying to suppress the whimper that gurgled in the back of my throat. His tattooed hands thumbed mine soothing the fear that washed up.

Walking into the lobby wasn’t comforting either. The man behind the desk was small and wormy looking while the bell hop was gigantic and terrifying. Harry, though, made it worthwhile. His stature kept both men at bay and got us into the nicer part of the hotel, or as Harry referred to it, “Higher class STD’s.”

Pushing the door open and wriggling his eyebrows he swept me in. “It’s not much, but it’s a bed and shower. We’ll find someplace of our own later.” His gruff voice matched out appearances at this hour.

My eyes darted around the room taking in its furnishing. I longed for a shower but I didn’t want to be alone. It was obvious that the two of us could never be apart. He saved me. There was nothing I could ever do to repay him for all that he’s done.

“That is what you want, isn’t it?” Harry’s deep eyes watered in fear. My silence had given him the wrong idea.

“Of course.” I sighed trying to perk up.

“Okay, you were just quiet and I thought I had done something and I just wanted to make sure that I hadn’t messed up, that’s the last thing I want to do and-“his dimples popped out when he rambled and I liked that. It showed just how much of a sweetheart his was.

Pressing my lips to his, I silenced his continuing worry. “I’m just tired, and feel dirty.” I mumbled against the plump skin while his hands gently shuffled in my hair.

His large hands gently lead my hips to the bathroom. The tub was nice, seemed clean enough. Harry turned the tap and sniffed through the bottles of bubbles on the sink counter. He decided on a scent and filled the tub with it before stripping out of his shirt revealing his toned chest. He did a cute little wiggle out of his jeans and boxers standing full on in front of me.

Heavily lidded eyes flickered to me asking if it’s okay. I nodded not trusting me voice and too tired to answer. “Are you sure? We won’t do anything other than cuddle and sleep.” I again nodded.

He unzipped the dress letting it fall and pool at my feet, unclipped my bra and toyed with my panties. I began to shake with the sudden cool air on my skin. Harry’s warm touch laced up and down my sides momentarily before leading me into the tub. The bubbles made me feel like a little girl as Harry gently played the soap over me, accidently hitting a bruise.

At my hiss of pain he pressed a kiss there lightly with his lips. This gentle fluttering sensation continued until Harry was done with my body and moved to my hair. I could feel all of him against me and if I weren’t so exhausted I would give him everything, but I couldn’t. Harry’s nimble fingers scratched into my skull massaging at the skin. My eyes started to drop as my breathing slowed into a steady rhythm. “Tired?”

I hummed a response as Harry reached over for a towel and gently scooped me out of the tub. He ruffled the soft fabric over me tucking it around my chest as he went to retrieve one of his shirts and a pair of panties. It was a struggle to stand up as he gently pushed the shirt down and snapped the fabric tight around my hips. His strong arms held me as he moved me to the large bed putting me under the covers.

“Good night beautiful.” He murmured placing a kiss on my head.