Zayn for Cierra Pt. 3

I drew a breath as Liam sat beside me on the bed, both of us in a rapid fire of blush. His rough, calloused hands started to rub in circles on my thigh. “Nervous?” he asked, rubbing his gruff cheek against mine.

“Well, it’s Harry. And you. And Zayn, and as long as I have Zayn, I’m fine, but, well, are you sure Harry knows what he’s doing?”

Liam threw his throaty neck back in delight, a calming laugh echoing throughout the room. “It’s Harry, honey. He’s been playing with this stuff since he was five. He has an older sister.”

“Don’t you have two?”

“Yes, but I was held against my will and didn’t care. I was a manly five year old. Harry, not so much.”

As Liam finished his sentence, the bathroom door opened. Harry bounded out, smirking in satisfaction. Poking on his phone, he synced it to the beats pill that sat on top of the toy chest in the bedroom. “At last, my love has come along.”

Liam and I glanced to each other in equal states of laughter. “Harry, was that absolutely necessary?”

Harry nodded. “Set’s the mood.” He giggled. I guess Harry was an alright person.

Zayn kicked the door open, revealing a fishnet covered leg. My pencil skirt hung quite loosely on his hips, my blouse not being filled up completely by his chest. His long hair was made longer by extensions. His face, though, was something. Harry did an excellent job accenting his cheekbones.

Zayn fluttered his long lashes at me, winking. “The only problem is,” he said with his thick accent, “I don’t know how to walk like a lady, but I bet I can fuck like a lesbian.”

Harry panted, squirming in anticipation. “How, how are you going to divide this?”

Zayn smirked looking at me, “You know what to do.”

I assumed my position, Liam grabbing Zayn, taking control over him. Harry stared at me, his mouth watering. “So, she just, just stays like that.” Zayn grunted. “And does whatever you want just to please you?”

Zayn growled out a no, clutching at Liam’s biceps. “It’s to make her pleasured as much as me. I know her limits-Oh God Liam!” Liam ran up and down his body, clutching at the skin, his tender skin.

“Zayn.” Liam moaned nipping at the freshly shaven skin.

“No. Veronica.”

“Veronica? You’ve thought about this?” I chuckled, but quickly realized my mistake.

Veronica/Zayn pushed Liam off of himself, and quickly strutted over to me. “Did I give you permission to speak?” he asked dropping to grab my face in his hands.

I shook my head, looking down at my knees. “I think that deserves a punishment, don’t you?” I nodded, trembling with anticipation and fear. He’s never punished me before, and honestly it was terrifying what he might do to me.

Grabbing me roughly, he picked me up and laid me over his lap. “Harry, mate, up in the chest, second drawer, paddle.” Paddle.

Harry pulled out a red paddle, handing it over to Zayn with trembling hands, his eyes widened, glistening in lust and what looked like concern. Liam gulped staring at me, his eyes mixing with pity and desire. “I’m sorry.” He mouthed.

“How many do you think is a good number, boys?” Zayn drawled twirling the paddle near the peak of my bum.

“Ten, I don’t think she meant too.” Harry swallowed as Zayn nodded.

“Gonna count for me pet, alright? If you mess up, we start over.” The paddle came down thickly.

“One!” I cried. Smack, smack, smack. It repeated striking against my pantie covered bum. I could feel the stings of redness. Crying out ten, I fought the urge to cry. It really did hurt.

Zayn carefully, pulled me down to the bed, exposing me to the three lust filled animalistic boys. Harry’s gentle glance dodged my way, his large hands reaching out to catch the tears pooling on my cheeks. He pecked at the skin, while his hands kneaded at my breasts. Zayn returned tauntingly stripping for me. Liam latched onto Zayn, the four of us rolling around on each other.

Harry was curling into my side, enjoying the feeling of me stroking his curls. Zayn was holding me, as he was held by a sweaty Liam. “I’m sorry if I hurt you.” He murmured against my hair, his lipstick all over the three of us.

“It’s fine.” It wasn’t. “It didn’t feel that bad.” It did.

“You’re lying, but that’s okay, yeah? It’s alright. Love you, love you so much.” He sucked against my skin, his hand stroking my bare sex.

Harry coughed looking to Zayn, “Does this mean round two?”