Zayn for Cierra Pt. 2

Walking into Barnes and Noble I already felt myself flushing with embarrassment. It didn’t help that a woman who was old enough to be my grandmother stared the two of us down as we slide the box set over the counter. Her wrinkly face frowned as Zayn molded his hips over to mine, his body latching onto mine. “Have a nice weekend.” She managed to say watching Zayn’s hands crawl over my arms nearing my boob.

“Oh we will.” He smirked taking the bags.

“Put something on it!” she screamed after us as the two of us ran out.

Giggling with lust we piled into the car anxious to get home. “Did you hear her?” I asked him trying to keep our minds off sex for the drive home.

“Honey, I’m sure that everyone in the whole damn store heard her.” Zayn chuckled reaching for my hand, rubbing it against his grizzly cheeks. “But I don’t mind. It means everyone knows that the two of us are going to fuck all weekend. Hell, someone from your work is probably in there and is already writing your name down on the calendar to have Monday off.”

I could feel myself blushing under his hand. Zayn quickly pulled in our drive, picking me up to carry me into the house. He grunted kicking open the guest bedroom door. “Zayn, why here?” I managed to moan in between sucking on his neck.

“Like I said last night, you did a shitty job hiding that book from me. Look up.”

So I did. The walls were a dark red, the sheets black and white. He made us our own fucking playroom. Zayn strutted in the way he did across the floor to a chalk board that he had divided into three columns. One was titled Red, the middle Maybe, and the left Green.  “Come, look at what I have listed.”

Approaching the chalk board I could feel Zayn wrap himself behind me, his member digging into my back. His lips pressed against my neck, kitten licking the already tender skin.

I scanned the Red board, deciding it made sense: suffocation, flames, urination stimulation, nothing that will cause pain.

“Sounds good.” I murmured moving on to the Maybe: bondage, over stimulation, blind folding, anal, and cross dressing.

 To be honest I didn’t know much about bondage or over stimulation, so I just agreed to it. Zayn wouldn’t hurt me, I trusted him. Anal, I could figure that out on my own, but cross dressing? I picked up the card from maybe, turning to face him. “You want me, dressed like a guy?” I asked, my hand on my hip.

His cheeks flushed a rosy red as he bit his lip, turning the metal between his teeth. “Actually, it’d be me. It’s just a weird kink, don’t worry about it.”  He mumbled out his confession.

I was a bit taken aback, but I stared at his dreamy eyes and stunning cheek bones. I could picture him as a woman, and honestly I felt a bit turned on by it. “No, no, I like that idea, really.” I assured him, placing it under the green.

He smirked in content, resuming nuzzling my neck. The green board was fairly simple: everything not previously mentioned including a threesome.