Style for my best friend :)

you and I were talking about Classic and it just reminds me of this, so I did a thing.

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye and I got that red lip classic thing that you like and when we go crashing down, we come back every time ‘cause we never go out of style we never go out of style

The candle lit apartment created a cozy feel, with my turntable playing slow jazz off some record from the 60s. Sure it was a little odd, but I liked it just fine. I sipped on the glass bottle of coke with a lipstick red straw. I was waiting for someone. I always felt like I was waiting for someone.

Stretching my legs out long on the couch, I crossed them, admiring the dainty flats that clothed my feet. The door knob turned, letting in the rain. He swaggered in like he always did. He looked up from underneath his dripping hair, his brilliant blue eyes swirling with a lusty daydream look. “Niall,” I said breathlessly, in a raspy tone, “do you know what time it is?”

Uncrossing my legs, I got off the couch crossing his way. “It’s midnight. You said you’d pick me up two hours ago.” I toyed with the collar of his leather jacket, admiring the toned chest that was peeking through his drenched white t shirt.

Niall shrugged sending a wave of his mucky scent over me. “Well I’m here now.”

“Like you weren’t before? How can you expect me to just submit myself to you again? I thought you changed, that you were serious this time!” I started to cry, I was good at this. I knew if I cried just enough, the look of my eyes and wing tip eyeliner would get to him.

“Don’t cry.” He shushed, pulling me closer to his wet chest. Despite us being inside my nice, cozy flat, he held me tighter, virtually no space between us, and zipped up his jacket, securing me inside. His callused thumb stroked over the smooth skin of my cheek. “Don’t cry princess.”

“But I’ve heard things Niall, about you and someone else.” I hiccupped, sniffling against his heart.

“And they’re true. But you know what? I can’t stop thinking about you. No matter how many times you and I do this, I always think of you.” Niall cooed, his chapped lips skimming over my head.

“I know how you feel.” I confessed, snuggling deeper into his warmth. “But I just don’t want to lose you again and you never come back.”

“I’ll always come back.” The soft lines of his face hardened, giving him that James Dean look. “You and I are classic, you and I are always on repeat. That’s just how we work. Classics stick around forever, just like your sexy little red lip.” As he said this his lips brushed overtop mine.

I kissed right under his cheek bone, peppering the skin with the ink from my lips. “Now everyone knows your mine.”

“We never go out of style.” Niall growled, kissing me fully.