Harry for Con Pt. 4

a/n: this is also dedicated to @CookieDough42 without her, this wouldn't have happened.

The steam that rose from the claw foot tub was seducing. Harry was bent over searching through the bottles of bubbles that lined the edges. Darcy was sleeping peacefully in her room, not having quite warmed up to Harry fully. I could see it hurting him, that his daughter didn’t responded the way he wanted her to, but I found it hard to feel his pain.

“So we’ve got the option of Sunshine Strawberries or Totally Tangerine- pick your poison.”  Harry’s raspy tone filled the tile bathroom over the splashing water.

“Tangerine, it helps Darcy sleep if she has nightmares.” I sighed as he poured the bubbles in.

Standing he pulled his shirt off revealing his tattooed body. My eyes ran directly to where the trinity knot on his heart bore my and Darcy’s name. His muscles flexed quickly reminding me of a snake. He unbuckled his belt wiping it out and stepping out of his pants. I could feel the heat flushing over my body as he played with the band of his boxers. He crossed over to me with his wiggly hips stirring my hormones. His long nimble fingers unpinned my hair. Harry let out a soft sigh of content as my curls bounced down. He worked lower peeling the hem of my dress over my head. His lust blown eyes scanned my body taking in everything that he hadn’t seen.

“Still so beautiful.” He rasped out pulling me to his chest so that my back curved against his heart. I could feel the movement of his fingers unclasping my bra and letting it fall to the pool of clothes on the floor.  

“Still so handsome.” I copied snapping his boxers down.

“Still so eager.” He continued pulling my panties down. “And I’d lie if I weren’t as well.” He gently placed me in the tub falling in behind me. His large knees splashed water onto the floor as he tried to compress his lanky body in. “I love you Con.”

“I love you Harry, and so does Darcy, it’s just difficult for her to adjust.”

“I know, I know. I just want to make up for all I’ve missed.”

“Don’t think about that, think of what you have to look forward too.” I whispered finding his hands to latch onto.

His nose brushed against my hair, down to my neck. His plump lips latched onto my shoulder as his hands traveled down and up. “I really didn’t want to leave, you know that, right?” he finally said after several strokes.

“I know.” Was all I said. The situation was just a complicated one, where both of us could’ve done things to make the situation better.

“You haven’t replaced me have you?”

“Of course not! And I should hope you haven’t either.”

“No one could ever change the two of us, you know that.” I hummed with satisfaction.

As the bubbles dissolved, and the water cooled Harry’s hormones rolled in. He nipped at my skin picking me up and pulling me our room. My legs wrapped around his naked torso, my fingers pulling at his kinky coils bringing me to him. His eyes watched with lust so thick I could taste it as he threw me onto the mattress.

“Darcy.” I managed to choke out indicating for him to bring over something to slip on incase she came in. He hurriedly did as he was told while his friend was ready to go.

“You don’t know how much I’ve missed you Con, and I’m not saying that just because I need you.”

“I know, I feel the same.” I sighed out as he launched onto me pulling the sheets overtop us. His thick lips molded with mine as he kneaded my breasts.

His attention went further down as I braced myself for what felt like the first time all over again.

“Harry! Edward! Whatever the hell you’re going by!” I whimpered out trying not to be loud.

“Con, oh Con!” he groaned into my neck biting the skin while his hips rolled with mine. I knew there would be one hell of a hickey in the morning.

The feeling of highness washed over the two of us causing raged breaths to fall from our lips. Harry’s body fell over mine for a second as we caught our breath. Our skin glistened with sweat, not that I minded.

After several strokes through his curls he reached over to the side of the bed pulling up two shirts and boxers. He was just in time too, once we had slipped those items of clothing of the small voice asked in the dark of the room called out, “Daddy, can I sleep with you and Mummy?”

I caught the tears the sprung in his cat like eyes as he spread his arms out for Darcy to crawl up in the bed. “You’ll always be able to Darcy, always.”

Always, I liked the thought of that.