Harry for Monique

a/n: tried Harry's point of view to see what happens. Hope you like it!

● Harry’s P.O.V.●

I dazedly woke up in my bed finding the covers all wrapped around Monique. Chuckling, I gently tugged at them until enough was out for me to crawl in. I scooped her closer kissing her shoulder, being mindful of the metal on my lips. My inked arms pulled her fair body tighter to my chest. Her long brown hair fell like a waterfall over her shoulders that were covered in one of my tees.

I remember when I first met her. She was sweet, so sweet. It was at the fair. She had been with a group of friends while I had been with mine. I knew who she was, but I never had approached her. Not to say I didn’t fancy her, everybody did, and somehow she didn’t see it.

Her friends partnered off in couples leaving her, as mine did the same. “c’mon, Harry, ride this with us!” they shouted. I scoffed staring up at the ride that suspended people from mid -air.

“There is no chance in hell I’m riding that alone.” I called to them as a soft hand tapped up to my shoulder.

I turned seeing Monique, her brown eyes glistening, “I’ll ride it with you, if you want.” She fumbled over her words a blush spreading across her cheeks.  I felt smug at this, the fact I caused it.

“Okay.” I said offering my hand, to which she took.

One of her legs began to rub up and down mine, stirring my insides.

“Is someone awake?” I asked purposefully adding to the huskiness of my morning voice knowing she loved it. I pressed a kiss on her cheek, nudging her over to her back. She rubbed her eyes with her fists looking too cute for her own good. “Good morning angel.” I cooed.

“Morning.” She mumbled her brown eyes opening spreading innocence through the room.

I slinked on top of her pressing a kiss on her lips. “You look so beautiful kitten, so sexy in my t-shirt.” She squirmed under me, trying to protest. “No, no, you are. And you’re getting so much better.” I continued pressing kisses down her neck, nipping at her collarbone.

“Because of you.” She mumbled tracing the mindless tattoos on my chest. “I love you Harry.”

This led me to trail my hands down to the hem of her shirt, toying with it. I moved my hands up resting them on her tummy. I nipped a kiss at her belly button, then up between her chest, and over her heart. Her legs catching my waist, pulling my hips down to hers, “Harry”, she moaned toying with one of my curls.

I smirked on her skin, removing the shirt completely. She lay exposed to me, causing me to catch my breath. “So beautiful.” I panted as she tugged at the boxers I had covering me.

“Eager.” I said on her lips.

The salty sweat of our bodies filled the heated air as I lay flat on top of her. Monique’s hands trailed in my curls gently tugging at them, knowing I liked it.  

“I love you Monique ever since that God awful ride at that fair.” I confessed the words forming on her bare skin.

Her bell like laugh rung out in our bedroom after what I said, causing the cat to stair up at us, “Me too Harry, me too.”