Niall for Allison

It was a stupid dare, really, that had all four of us out of our dorms in the middle of the night and in the tattoo parlor. Maybe alcohol was involved, maybe it wasn’t, we would never say. All we would ever tell from that night was I didn’t belong there. I was small, cute, and curly. I was not tall, punk, badass, alternative, or any other adjective that would describe someone going to get tattooed.

That’s not to say that I didn’t listen to bands that were covered in ink, or didn’t find guys like that to be attractive, because I did, I just wasn’t meant to ever go into a tattoo parlor. But alas, there I was. My friend decided to get ‘you booze you lose’ tattooed on his bicep, so maybe alcohol was a contributing factor.

Anyway, that wasn’t the important thing. The important thing was who was standing in front of me. I didn’t know his name, or how old he was, or anything like that, he just looked amazing. His hair was dyed with lavender tips, and his milky arms were covered in ink. His eyes were a gentle blue, that showed deep down he meant no harm. He was the result of a twisted innocence, and he was going to be mine.

I was never really possessive over guys, okay so maybe that’s a lie, but there was something about him that just drove me wild. He walked my way, massing the other girl that came with us. His hands were rough and calloused when they reached for mine. His chapped lips kissed the skin of the back of my hand and up my arm. “Hey, how ya doin’?” he asked, his accent laced heavily with an Irish grit.

“Good, what about yourself handsome?” I countered with confidence.

His lips twitched up in a smirk, “Better know that I’m in the presence of such a beautiful princess.” I felt heat rush to my cheeks, as his gentle touch combed through my curly hair. “You look stunning, like some sort of princess, a princess covered in the finest chocolate. You’d look great covered in chocolate, letting me like it all away.” His breath purred into my ear, lips lightly nipping at the lobe of my ear.

I shivered into his touch, desperately wanting him. “When do you get off?” I choked out.

“Now for such a lovely princess.”

In a stumbling mess we ended up in his apartment. As one body we fell on top of his bed. I didn’t know his name, I didn’t care. I just needed him, nothing else was important. He was all that was important. For the remainder of the night all that filled his apartment was the sound of pants and moans and whines of pleasure and desperation.

Once he had released into the condom and tied it up, throwing it away, he curled around me, being the big spoon. His sweaty body was sparkling in the night; his breathing was melodic in a way that I knew was dangerous. I knew my next moved was crucial. This wasn’t my intention, and if I hadn’t agreed to this then maybe we could have been something more, but here I went and fucked it up again.

I slide silently out of the bed, throwing my clothes back on, stumbling around the room. My shirt was ripped so I would have to steal one of his. I was roaming the closet trying to find one quickly, my fingers fumbling over the fabric. Even in my moment of intense bitchiness, I was still a girlm and I still couldn’t make decisions fast enough.

“I think you’d look good in the red one.” I cringed, not turning around. I heard his feet thump against the floor. “Why are you leaving?” I could hear the crack of emotion in his tone.

“Because.” Wow, I thought, aren’t you a pathetic bitch?

“That’s all you can say? I don’t even know you’re name, you don’t know mine.” His hand reached out, pulling my to face him and his sharp, hurt gaze.

“Because you would’ve left anyway, or you would’ve kicked me out, and I can’t afford to get heartbroken again.” I cried, letting a few tears fall.

“I don’t know who’s hurt you, but I don’t want to leave, I want to know you better, I want to love you and treat you like you deserve.” I tried tugging away from him, but his grip was too strong and eyes to gentle.

I dared a step closer to him, gently pushing myself to his chest. His arms trapped around me, holding me there. “I’m Niall.” He whispered kissing my head. “Just stay the night, and if you don’t like it, you can leave in the morning.”

I nodded, letting him lead me back to the bed. “I’m Allison.” I whispered, leaning over to kiss him.

That morning Niall fixed me breakfast, and I never left.