I'M SORRY THAT I JUST CHANGED THE NAME THE LAST HARRY

I propped my feet up against the front desk messing with Louis’s organized chaos. His reaction always killed me, his eyes would go wide, and he’d slowly turn while slapping me across the knee with his hand. It never hurt much given how tiny he was. Right at the moment of contact the front door opened pulling his mad gaze upward. Mine followed his as I fought my lips from falling wide open. The most beautiful girl stood in our tattoo parlor and looked at me.

I tousled my curls trying to seem careless in my actions which only made her roll her eyes but a small smile tugged at her plump lips. I shook my feet in an anxious manner on top of the counter trying to seem vaguely interested in the holes in my boots. Louis stared at her for a second trying to process what the hell she was in here for, soon snapped out of it.

“Hello dear, I’m Louis or as you can call me, your plans for this evening!” His well-placed pick up line was not appreciated.

“Hi, I’m Christianna or as you can call me, busy. I had an appointment for a piercing with Harry, I think.” She pointedly said trying not to look my way.

“That’d be me love.” I said finally addressing her. Bringing my feet down I could get a proper view of her. I longed for her to get a belly piercing, but at the same time I don’t think my friend and I could handle that. “Just follow me and we’ll get to it.”

She nodded trying to turn away, but I still saw the blush that had covered her cheeks. Yep, she wanted me. Christianna followed me to my station which was directly across from Zayn’s-who presently was tattooing an Irishman who was a skin virgin and a low pain tolerance. Christianna flinched in pain as the poor guy growled yet again.

“Virgins.” I muttered searching for my gun. Everything was already sterile which I hoped would assure her somewhat. She awkwardly stood for a second allowing me to see each curve of her body. She wouldn’t make a bad tattoo. Every line of her face and glorious body screamed pin up. “I suggest you sit.” I said watching as she slowly lowered herself down onto the seat, I shouldn’t enjoy that as much as I did.

Turning to face her, gun in hand, I cracked a wide smile. Her hazel eyes widen in a fearful glance. “Don’t worry,” I assured plopping onto my stool, “we don’t bite. Unless of course you count these.” I playfully tapped mine.

“That’s comforting.” She scoffed.

“She speaks!” I exclaimed rolling around in my chair. “But seriously,” I stopped spinning focusing in on her, “what are we piercing today?”

“My nose.” She mumbled trying to avoid eye contact.

“Side?” she nodded. “Well then, let’s get this over with.” Her frame tensed as I rolled closer, sitting up a bit straighter. “Now, why does a pretty girl like you, with an adorable nose like the one you’ve got, want to get it scarred?”

Before she could answer I pulled the trigger at the line I dotted. Christianna bit her lips in pain but didn’t scream out. “Why didn’t you tell me?” she grunted one hand reaching out to dig into my arm.

“You would’ve expected the pain and overthought it. And I was curious.” I replied throwing her reflection up in the mirror. “You better like, it’s permanent.”

“Yeah, I like it. And as far as my piercing goes, the same reason a handsome guy like you gets them.”

I smiled at her confession. “If this handsome guy would ask the pretty girl out for dinner to talk about their problems would she come?” I asked carefully applying the band aid pushing her long waterfall out of the way, catching her scent.

“She’d say yes and when do you get off?” I outstretched my hand which she slowly slipped hers in, threading it with mine.

“Right now for the pretty girl.” I continued pulling her out the door thinking of when she’d become tattooed on my skin.