Harry for Evelyn Pt. 4

Harry fumbled quickly with his keys to our flat. The flat was small and dingy, slightly dirty, but it was home because Harry made it that way. Harry made it seem like it was the finest mansion in the heart of Paris.

Stepping inside our flat from the blustery wind and snow, Harry flipped the switch on our lights, turning up the heat. “It’s about to get hot in here.” He purred, coming close to me, standing hip to hip.

“Oh really?” I challenged with false confidence.

“I’m going to show you just how much I truly love you.” He murmured sliding my coat off with ease. “I’m going to make you feel so good.” He led us upstairs. “That is if you want me too.” He continued, removing more items of clothing as he went.

I wanted to, hell yes did I want to. However, there was that part of me that was scared, and fear outweighed want, it always did. The modest blush that burned my skin gave away my worry to Harry, as his tough hands reached out to gently thumb at my cheeks. He said nothing, his eyes asking the question his plump lips wouldn’t move into. I nodded. I had to put fear behind me. I belonged to Harry.  Harry would keep me safe, just like he promised.

Harry sensually stripped down in front of me, and then removed what was left on me. His hot breath panted against my neck as he gently pushed me down onto the mattress. He fumbled in the bed side drawer pulling out a silver packet. He ripped it open with his teeth, smirking slightly. “Can’t be having babies yet.”

A small, nervous giggle left my chest, making me feel slightly relieved. Harry’s pinning presence above me made me feel heat knotting in my lower abdomen. I whimpered at the odd sensation. “You’re wet.” Harry stated, taking a finger to my core only to bring it up again, licking what covered it. I squirmed again.

A throaty chuckle worked its way up and out of his throat. “Alright, alright, alright, I’ll get going.” His lips latched onto mine; sucking at them until his tongue pushed its way inside my mouth and down my throat. His hands kneaded the tender nubs of my exposed breasts.

He pulled his tongue away earing a whine from me. I wanted this now. I needed this.  He didn’t disappoint though, his tongue sliding its way down to my sex. He puffed a blow of hot air into me, stirring the heated feeling even more. I found myself desperately grabbing onto his hair, needing to move around.

Harry handed me the condom from before, slowly guiding me to stretch it onto his erect length. A rush of a adrenaline pounded through me with each breath. My ribcage not being big enough to contain the thumbing beat of my heart.

Harry placed one final kiss on my lips before pinning me, and slinking his body lower. “Will it hurt?” I whimpered, his sinful face glancing to me. His eyes blown black with lust. I knew it was wrong, but I thought of my father and how he always said lust was the worse sin. If that was true, then I would happily be damned to eternity if it meant I’d be there with Harry.

“Yeah, it will. Let me know if it gets too much, okay? You don’t have to feel obligated to do anything. That’s not how love works, alright?” I nodded.

Drawing in a breath, I braced myself. My eyes squinted shut as a defensive mechanism. There was a sticky, heavy silence before I felt it. A ripping pain jolted through me. My fingers curled tightly onto the sheets, my teeth tugging at my lips to keep the yelp inside. “I’m going to just stay right here, okay? Let me know when I can move. Remember, there’s no rush.” Harry stretched his long torso up to push back the wisp of hair that fell.

“Okay.” I croaked out.

Harry gently pushed his way inside me, cooing to me as I whimpered. “You’re doing so well baby girl. You know if I could take the pain I would. I’d do anything for you. You know that.” I did know that.

The pain soon turned to pleasure. The bubbling heat from my stomach overflowing, his breathes getting heavier. His limber body falling to my chest and I knew. I knew what love was, and I knew that what Harry and I did was love, not sin. Or even if it was sin, it was a beautiful one, a one worth being damned for.