Lirry Love Triangle for Madison

I tiptoed out of my room, stretching and silently creeping down to the kitchen. I could smell the beginnings of breakfast and was thankful for Harry. Harry had  to me my favorite out of all the boys. Don't get me wrong, they were all amazing, but Harry was something special.

He'd always do something cute for me. He'd pick me up and bring me over to their place, letting me spend the night there. He say the cheesiest jokes and would always smile at them. I loved his smile, it was the happiest thing I'd ever seen. It was big and dimply.

Walking in the kitchen, I found the door closed, but not completely. From the other side I could hear two distinct voices. Liam and Harry. They were hushed, but intense.

"Oh really? You think you're good for her?" I heard Liam ask.

"Yes! I do!" Harry retorted causing me to feel a knife in my chest. He liked someone.

"Harry, you don't know how to be in a relationship. You go from girl to girl with not so much as a name."

This however true, bothered me. The fact that Harry was like that, and Liam would be so bold as to point it out. Harry let out a noise that was heartbreaking.

"Why are you so concerned about this anyway?" Harry shouted. A brief silence occurred until Harry came to realization. "You, you like Madison?"

"Yes, I do. And quite frankly, I could be a better boyfriend to her." Liam said.I gasped, quickly covering my mouth. "Hang on, did you hear that?"

"DON'T change the subject Payne. Do you even know anything about her? Do you see the way she looks at me? Do you know why I care so much?" I could hear Harry breathing, and longed to run in to him and kiss him right then and there.  "None of us have anyone else!"

"You could have someone else if you didn't sleep around!"

The accusations kept coming back and forth until I finally couldn't take the yelling. I went to sprint up the stairs. I stumbled knocking into a table, shattering the vase that rested on top if it.

I knew they heard me, but I just needed to get out and think. Slamming my door shut, I slumped against the wall, my head buried in my hands.

A pair of heavy footsteps pounded up the stairs running into my door. "Madison?" Harry's husky voice asked. "I, I want to talk to you. Could you let me in. You don't have to, um, I can just, sit out here. Yeah, that works."

I could just see Harry on the other side, sitting cross legged looking like a heavily sprinkled cupcake. "So, you heard that. And I, I'm sorry I've been a flirt. And I know that Li's a great guy, but I just can't handle you being with anyone but me. I just want you to know that, and that I, I love you."

Harry loved me. My best friend who I thought could never, did. Crawling over, I unlocked the door, opening it. Harry as expected, was seated looking precious.

"I love you too." I sniffed crawling into his lap.