Zayn for Cierra Pt. 4

Zayn stared at me his eyes squinted into slits. His face was unreadable. I could feel his disappointment radiating off his body with each breath. One of his heavily tattooed hands rubbed against his unshaven cheek in a thoughtful manner. The weight of what I had just said hung in the air. There was a brief moment of pause on his behalf before he looked at me with his gentle amber eyes. “I’m sorry baby girl, I never meant for you to feel like all I care about is dominating you. That’s not it at all. Sure Christian Grey got carried away, but I never, ever, meant for this to make you feel like all I wanted was a nice fuck. You mean more than that. I love you with all my heart Cierra.”

I nodded, trying not to cry because that never looked pretty with glasses. “I know you do Zayn, and I love you too, I just hate feeling tired and sore. I want you to make love to me every once in a while.” I confess leaning into his sturdy chest. His arms slithered around me, securing my spot.  

“I’m sorry I haven’t done that baby; let me make it up to you. Let me make love to you.” He whispered his lips dancing along my skin. Moaning at the feeling, I eased even further into his touch. His hands ghosted along the curves of my body, picking me up and carrying me to our bedroom, somewhere we haven’t been in a while.

Zayn gently placed me onto of the sheets, purring almost at the sight of my body. “I’m going to make you feel so beautiful tonight Cierra.” Just that simple promise was enough to arouse me.  Leaning over me, Zayn messed around in the night stand pulling out a condom and bottle of lotion.  

He reappeared over me, smiling genuinely down at me, his teeth sparkling in the moonlight. His lips attached themselves to mine, gently molding together in a harmonious way. His skilled, slim fingers seemed to swipe away my clothes with just a snap. I reached out of instinct to rid him of his boxers, but he stopped me. “It’s about you baby, not me.”

He shimmed out of the boxers revealing him and all of his glory. The warm scent of vanilla eased me into his touch, mewling at the sensation. I was aware of his brief stopping of kneading my breasts as he slid into the condom, but was to blissful to really care. Zayn’s nose brushed along my neck producing even more goose bumps than there had previously been there.

His gentle eyes glanced to mine from under long lashes, as he started to rock my body against his. There was no rush, no lust, only love. It felt nice to have that back. I would still enjoy nights that he took over in more than just who topped, but I liked when I could relax into him. I missed hearing his spot pants and whimpers of “I love you” as we both reached a collective high.

I hadn’t kept track of time, I only focused on Zayn and how stunningly handsome he looked with beads of sweat on his forehead as my stomach knotted in pleasure. In another loving glance, we hit out highs, a fumbling mess of each other’s names. As he rolled off of me, he nosed my neck, arms twisting to hold me closer to him. “I love you Cierra. You’re mine; forever and always don’t you forget it.”