Narry Love Triangle for Lia

a/n: sorry if it's short, it looked longer on paper, and I don't do smut, but I'll imply it.

Niall Horan stared unblinking at the scene before him. He couldn't wrap his mind around what his best friend was doing. He and Harry were mates, best mates, they knew everything about each other: favorite colors, songs, and most important crushes. Niall had told him. He had confided into him that he fancied Lia.

What was not to fancy? She was a sweet, loving girl, and now, here she was dancing with Harry. Here in a club. A club. The little sweetheart who didn't look like the kind of person to hang out with them, but she did.

The alcohol pulsed through his veins, mixing with his anger. In the dark of the club, he could make out her body bumping up against Harry's. She leaned back, her throat letting out a laugh. Harry moved closer to her, his forehead hanging against hers. Niall couldn't take it, he couldn't stand seeing Harry's hands travel, his eyes doing naughty butterflies.

Niall downed another shot, before crossing the floor. "Mind if I cut in? No, good." Niall growled, grabbing Lia's shoulder, pulling her close.

Lia didn't protest, and actually found this side of Niall more attractive than he already was. His eyes were tinting pink with the alcohol, a smirk growing on his face. It was Harry's turn to be jealous.

Harry crossed his arms over his chest, frowning. So he had danced with Lia, what was so wrong with allowing himself that pleasure. He rubbed his tattooed arm, feeling the monster growl inside. He saw Niall, the sweet boy, rubbing his hands up and down Lia.

Growling, he blinked in surprise. He growled. Harry let a primitive nature take over forcing him to see his friend as a threat. He pushed back in, bumping Niall out of the way. Allowing himself to be the center of Lia's attention. Her eyes smiled up at him, welcoming him. Niall then bumped him out of the way, this would continue going back and forth.

Lia felt a sense of flattery. Two boys. There were two boys who both liked her. Who both where competing for her attention. She wasn't used to this, but she was enjoying the control that came with it. The two boys pride and testosterone was doing something inside her, driving her wild.

As the song changed, she pushed herself between the boys. Allowing Niall in the front, and Harry behind her. Both boys smirked in satisfaction, feeling like they won.

Several drinks and dances later, the three fumbled out into the night. Ready for what ever happened next.