Harry for Angel Pt. 4

Chewing his lip, Harry wondered if what he was doing was right. What would result wouldn’t be too blame and he felt bad for bringing it and her into this. He thought of the alternative, losing her forever, and decided that it was the right thing to do. It’s not like he and Angel hadn’t made love before, and, based off her parents’ reactions so far, they didn’t want this to go through.

Harry opened the sliver packet in his hands with scissors, careful not to rip too much, Angel always loved watching Harry rip it open with his teeth. Shaking the packet the rubber fell out, bingo. Harry picked up the condom stretching it in his hands, excitement stirring throughout his body. He slipped it over his fingers exposing the tip. He really did want children, a bit too much actually. He took the blade of the scissors, digging them in creating a nice sized whole.

Smirking in satisfaction he rolled the rubber off and put it back in the pack. He strolled down the stairs and put the scissors in the drawer. He went about his day like nothing happened. When his Angel came home, he lead her upstairs and they made love like they would any other night. He released like he would into the condom, knowing that it wasn’t staying in the condom. Maybe he was taking it too far, forcing this, but hey, condoms break all the time.

Two months later, just as Harry calculated, Angel had been throwing up for two weeks straight. The wedding was in a week and this was just messing everything up. There was so much left to do, she couldn’t keep spending her mornings drinking tea only to throw it back up again. Harry, like the concerned fiancé he is, strolled over to her, cooing as he rubbed her back. “That’s it, I’m calling the doctor. You’ve been doing this for two weeks now.”

“I end up being fine.” Angel gagged her hair falling over her head as she hung over the toilet.

“Something’s up though, love.” Harry pressed, dialing the doctor’s number.

Harry was fighting a smile as the two walked into the examination room at the doctor’s office. The sterile white walls had never looked so inviting than they did now. Dr. Payne walked in, yes the name was ironic, but he was a friend of Harry’s. “I’m bringing Niall with me to the wedding.” He said to make small talk seeing the fear in Angel’s eyes and excitement in Harry’s.

“That’s what I heard. I’ve still got a bit of work to do but it’s just about done. This keeps slowing me down.” Angel pointed a thumb over to Harry causing Liam to laugh.

“Yeah, he’s a pain. But what’s going on, hum?” he asked sitting on his rotating swivel chair.

“She’s been throwing up every morning for the past two weeks. It’s fine in the afternoon but mornings are murder.” Harry was trying his best not to smile.

Dr. Payne nodded taking in the aurora around Angel, how she seemed to glow. “If you don’t mind my asking, Angel, when was your last menstruation?”

Angel’s heart stopped. When had it been? She would’ve remembered having it. “I haven’t had it in two months.” She said off in a daze.

Liam nodded. “I’ll need a urine and blood sample. “

Angel was fighting to keep her stomach in check as the minister was going on about holy matrimony. Harry held her hands, stroking her thumbs when he could see that the little one was making space. “Is there anyone who objects to this union? Speak now or forever hold your peace.” Harry was cringing, hoping that no one would and they could live their married lives in peace.

“Honey.” It was Angel’s mother. “I don’t think you should do this.”

“I don’t want you to do this.” This came from her father.

Angel swallowed feeling sick, but didn’t feel like putting up with her parents anymore. “Mum, Dad, I’ve told you countless times now, I love him. And now, right now as we speak, we’re a family.” Her hand moved down to guard her stomach. “I’m happy. I’m starting a family with the man I love. That’s all I ask. So to answer the question that’s about to be asked to me, I do. Forever and always.”

Harry quickly fumbled over an ‘I do’ and slipped the rings on the appropriate fingers. He pulled Angel in close, on hand holding her neck as he kissed her while the other stroked her stomach. Seven months later, a healthy baby was added to the small Styles family and that’s all they needed.