Proposal on Valentine's day

Requested by anonymous

_______________________

It is almost valentines day in this. Lili and Cole are currently at Lili's family's house in Ohio.
________________________

[Cole's POV]

It was 8 in the morning, february 12th. After I've woken up I quickly took a shower and joined Lili's family for breakfast.

Lili smiled at me when I sat next to her, stroking through my wet hair. She loves doing that. I quickly pecked her lips and smiled at Amy, Dan and Tess.

I'm fully integrated and accepted by lili's family by now. They kind of became my second family. I love spending time with them.

After we've finished breakfast, Lili's phone suddenly rang.

„Oh I'm sorry I gotta take this." Lili said standing up and rushing out of the room.
Amy looked at me with a smile. I raised my eyebrows at her.

„Colee?" she said happily grabbing my attention. I laughed.

„Do you have anything planned with my daughter for valentines day?" she asked curiously. I smiled and my cheeks turn a little red.

„Yes I do.. and it's nothing that small.. it's actually something big." I started gaining wide eyes from lili's parents and tess.

„What is it?" tess looked at me with a smile.

„I've already bought 2 tickets to.. hawaii." I started, chuckling. They all smiled at me. „Aww." Amy said.

„But that's not the only thing.. I wasn't planning on doing it like this but.." I continued starting to get really really nervous.

„Cole, it's fine. What is it." Dan said sensitively.

I bit my lower lip. „Do you guys allow me to.. to propose to your daughter?" I spit it out.

They suddenly gasped and started to smile very very brightly. Amy had almost tears in her eyes. She suddenly stood up and pulled me into a tight hug.

„Yes of course we do. You're perfect for her. I'd love for her to marry you. Trust me." Amy said emotionally. I got the permission from Lili's dad as well. I couldn't be happier.

After a while Lili entered the room again and looked at us confused. „What happened? Why are you guys so happy out of nowhere?" she laughed sitting on my lap. I kissed her cheek. I can't wait to call her mine forever.

I grabbed the tickets and hold them right in front of her face. She quickly took them after reading what they say and jumped into my arms.
„Hawaii?! Oh my god!!" she exclaimed happily. After that she placed tons of kisses on my face making her parents chuckle.

- february 14th -

We've already arrived in hawaii since yesterday. I booked an apartment right next to a private beach, getting as much privacy as possible. Especially if you think of what I'm planning on doing today.

„Good morning babee." I chuckled kissing her lips and waking her up, out of her peaceful sleep.

„Happy Valentines day, my love." I left another two kisses on her forehead.

„Lils you do know that I can see you smiling." I said making lili giggle.

She finally opened her eyes, locking hers with mine.

„Happy valentines day." she mumbled stroking over my cheek. „i love you." she added.

„Oh I love you too, you can't imagine." I smiled.