the barchie kiss

Requested by: @jjjaanaa

Lili isn't really that anxious but well I tried hahhaha. It's basically just Cole comforting her.
—————————————

„Roberto why the hell is this necessary?" Cole said to the writer as he's read the script for episode 4x15.
„I do not see any sense behind making Betty and Archie fake dating!"

Roberto laughed nervously.
„It's necessary. It'll make everyone believe that jughead is actually dead." he responded making Cole sigh.

„You know.. Lili will be feeling very uncomfortable doing this.." Cole bit his lower lip.
„Cole it's just a stupid kiss. I feel like you're having a bigger problem with this than she has." Roberto laughed, slapped his shoulder and went away. Lili won't like this at all.

Cole made his way to Lili's and his trailer. He walked in and saw Lili laying on the couch, reading the script.
„hey.. so you've read this?" Cole asked nervously.

Lili nodded looking at him. „Yes.. yes I did.." she muttered.

„I'm sorry.. I know that it makes you uncomfortable." Cole sighed.

Lili got into his embrace and took a deep breath. „I know.. it's just.. I know it doesn't mean anything but I feel like I'm betraying you with your best friend."

„Don't say that. It'll be fine." Cole replied kissing her head. „It makes me at least happy that you don't like kissing him." Cole laughed slightly.
Lili chuckled.

„It's supposed to look real. But I cannot act like it is. All I have to think about is you." she sighed.
„Then do it. Think about me while you're kissing him. Just as you would be kissing me." cole stroked her back.

She shrugged her shoulders.
„It's our job I guess." she mumbled and Cole nodded.
„Yes it is. You just have to do it a few times and it'll be over." Cole comforted her.

„A few times too much though." she smiled and Cole laughed quietly.
„You'll do amazing okay? I'll stay right by your side I promise." He looked down onto her.

„You really wanna watch me kissing your best friend?" she raised her eyebrows at him.
„Yes of course. It'll be worse not knowing what's going on." he laughed.
„True." she replied kissing him.

„I'd rather be doing this." she said while kissing him again.
„I honestly wouldn't mind." he laughed cupping her face to kiss her passionately.

———————————

The scene came by pretty fast. Lili has been nervous as hell. Of course, it doesn't mean anything but it makes her incredibly uncomfortable. Lili does not want to hurt her significant other even though it's just their job.

„Kj and Lili on Set 3 in five minutes please!" a director shouted as Lili and Kj were currently in the make up trailer.
Lili sat on Cole's lap and looked at him nervously.

„It'll be alright okay?" he said making her nod.
„I'm scared." she mumbled quietly.
„You'll do amazing, love. Trust me." he pulled a bit of her blonde hair behind her ear.
„And now kiss me a few last times until you have to kiss that gingerhead next to us." Cole said looking at Kj who looked at him annoyed. „And kj. Make sure she's okay during the kiss thank you. Don't you dare hurt her or something."

Kj looked at him confused. „How am I supposed to hurt her while kissing her?" he laughed. „You would figure it out somehow." Cole replied laughing.

Cole and Lili giggled and smashed their lips together. Lili has to be honest. Kissing her boyfriend seconds before she has to kiss his best friend didn't make her feel any better. In fact it just reminded her of how much she loves Cole and that she has to kiss someone else now.

„Let's go." Cole said standing up. They walked together to the Set they were supposed to film the scene.

Lili got in position and looked at him nervously. He gave her thumbs up and made her smile a little. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes in nervousness.

It made her incredibly uncomfortable standing right in front of Kj, knowing that she has to kiss him in a few seconds. Again.

Cole knew that it didn't mean something as Lili started the kiss, but of course it somehow hurt a little to see his girlfriend kissing his best friend. Lili pulled away and went for a second kiss.
Cole took a deep breath.

„Cut!" Roberto shouted. Lili looked at Cole and he nodded smiling.
„Okay so we have to film it from another angle now." he started.

After the scene was filmed a few times and the scene was actually done Lili immediately kissed Cole on the lips.
„Woah." he said laughing.

„Looks like I was kissing badly." Kj said while walking by. He made us laugh.

„I'm so sorry you had to watch this. I think I've made a pretty disgusted face though." she said looking at Cole sadly.

„It's alright, love. As I said. You did an amazing job and I love you as much as before. Nothing to worry about." he smiled and pulled her in for another kiss.

————————————

Requests are open😌

Anyways. Enjoy the episode! And enjoy barchie still fake dating🤡🤡🤮