bad day

Requested by: @lili_colexlove

[Lili's POV]

When I woke up I quickly noticed that my beloved significant other wasn't laying right next to me, his arms weren't wrapped up around my body. The bed was empty.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 12pm. Wow Lili, one day off and you already sleep for ages.
I got up and was looking for Cole.

„Love?" I screamed not knowing where he is. As soon as I entered the living room, I noticed Cole standing on the terrace, smoking a cigarette.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.
„Good Morning." I said smiling.

„Good afternoon it is actually." he replied smiling, but it seemed fake.

When he's done smoking his cigarette he immediately grabbed another one.
„Cole stop that." I said trying to stop him. I have to be honest, of course I do not like that he smokes, I don't wanna lose him.

„One more babe. I'll come inside then." he said drily. I raised my eyebrows and got inside again as I do not like the smell of cigarettes.

After a few minutes he came inside again and quickly flopped onto the couch. I sat next to him.

Usually he would try to keep me close to him, kissing me all day, cuddling with me all day now that we have a day off. But it seemed like he's not even noticing me.

„Cole?" I said trying to grab his atzemtion.
„Hm?" he replied.
I rested my head on his chest, making him move suddenly.

„What is wrong with you today?" I asked being upset.

„Nothing."

„That's not true."

„What?" he looked at me confused.

„That. Is. Not. True." I repeated.

He took a deep breath still not answering my question. There was this awkward silence for a bit.

Suddenly he got up again, grabbed his cigarette stuff and went outside again.
„Cole!" I screamed following him.

„You do not smoke another one." I said being worried.

„Not that anybody cares anyways." he replied making the cigarette on and putting it into his mouth.

„Are u kidding me? Does that seem like I do not care?!"

He looked at me annoyed.

"I wish you would only stop smoking." I said seriously.

He took a deep breath, ignore what I just said. „I can't do that and you know that."

„Oh yes you can. You haven't even tried yet." I said making him look at me with a ‚please shut the fuck up'-face.

„You're telling me now what's going on with you, Cole." I said angrily.

„It's nothing. I'm fine."

„Oh right. It's nothing. You're suddenly in such a bad mood and you're suddenly smoking even more cigarettes than you already do, but right that's totally normal. Don't lie into my face." I snapped, him looking at me.

„Tell me now what's going on with you!"

After he finished his cigarette he joined me in the bed. I sat right next to him.

„It's just.. I'm upset. Dylan and I actually planned on meeting today as we're both in LA now. I was so excited to meet him, and then he cancelled and if found out that he's with some of his friends now." he said honestly. I looked at him sensitively.

„Oh, I'm so sorry baby." I said cupping his face.

„I'm so done with his bullshit. It is always the same." he was clearly very upset and disappointed while playing with his pack of cigarettes.

„Do not think about smoking another one." I said directly. „I don't wanna lose you anytime soon."

„It's just taking all the pain away." he replied sadly.

„You've got me." I smiled at him and he nodded.

„I'm sorry." he apologized falling into my embrace. I kissed his head and stroked his back.

„Everything will be fine. Talk to Dylan. Be honest with him. Or this problem
is never gonna solved alright?"

He nodded kissing my shoulder.

___________________________

I'm in such a writing flow suddenly hahaha.

Requests are open