clingy

Requested by: @eva_egl_

[Lili's POV]

5am.
Cole's annoying alarm ripped us out of our peaceful sleep. I yawned cuddling more into Cole's chest.

„Coooole." I mumbled, checking if he's awake.
He groaned.

„We have to get up, we need to be on set in an hour." I said seriously, getting out of bed.

„Lili stay in bed with me please." cole complained.

„You know I can't. And you neither. So come on get up."

I smiled. „Isn't mostly me who does not come out of the bed?"

He nodded. „Yeah but last night you were the one keeping me up all night." I laughed, sat down next to him and softly stroked over his cheek.

„Come on babe. We really have to get ready." I said kissing him on the forehead.

„Just 5 more minutes, Lil." he opened his arms for me, and of course I couldn't resist.

„Okay fine. But only 5 minutes." I cuddled up onto his chest and enjoyed the feeling of his body near mine.

After a while we managed to get up and get ready for set. During our drive he kept stroking over my leg. It feels like he has his male period or something. He's so clingy suddenly.

When we arrived we went to the make up trailer.
„Lils." he said tapping on his lap. I raised my eyebrows.

„Come and sit here." he mumbled.
„Why?" I said confused.
„I want you near me." he replied.
What has got into him today?

I sat down onto his lap and he wrapped his arms around my body. He rested his chin on my shoulder.

„Are u okay?" I asked him, being worried.
He nodded. „Everything's fine. I just need you."
„I need you too, but how come that you need me SO often?" I laughed.

He shrugged with his shoulders and kissed my cheek. Alright.

„Okay lovebirds." Cami entered the trailer. „Lili you'll be needed on Set 4 in 5 minutes." she informed me. I quickly nodded and looked down to Cole again.

„I have to get going." I chuckled at him , he's looking depressed.
„I'll be back as soon as I'm finished. I promise." I quickly got of his lap and followed Cami.

„God you guys probably can't live without being close to each other everyday huh." she laughed while walking with me to the set.

„I honestly don't know what's up with him today. He's been so clingy the whole morning. I mean. He wants to cuddle often and so on but never SO often. That's weird." I explained.

„Hm I don't know." Cami replied. „he's just in love."

I chuckled. „Well, and I'm too."

—————————————————-

It was already afternoon. Right after I've finished my scene with madchen I felt arms being wrapped up around my waist. And after that a kiss on my right cheek. I giggled.

„Hey." cole mumbled. „You're finally done with that scene."

„Yep. I am." I chuckled.

„Shall we go into your trailer and cuddle until your next scene starts?" he suggested making me smile.

„Yes we can do that." I turned around to kiss him quickly on the lips and started to walk to my trailer.

„Hey I want another kiss!" cole said following me.
„You've already got a lot today." I answered making him look at me with puppy eyes.

He was scrolling through his instagram feed while being cuddled up with me in his trailer. We were laying on the couch, my head rested on his chest.
Suddenly he put his phone away and pulled me closer to him. He kissed my hair. I giggled.

„You know.. I've been thinking.. maybe we should take a further step in our relationship." he said making my eyes go wide. I looked up at him.

He stroked over my waist and looked me deeply in the eyes. I raised my eyebrows at him.

„A baby?" he asked. I suddenly made a shocked face. „Cole are you insane." I laughed.

„I get that you're very very clingy today and I'd love to get kids with you one day but now is really way too early." I said chuckling.

„Why?" he asked frustrated.

„Cole we're spending most of our time right now with our job. How are we supposed to have time for a little human?"

„We'd figure it out somehow. I'm sure. It's just... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." he said stroking over my head making me smile as hell.

„I want it too. But that also means we can still wait for a couple of months or years until we're 100% ready."

„You're right. Sorry." he said apologizing.

„You don't have to be sorry. Thank you for being honest with me." I quickly kissed him on the lips.

„Lili! Set 6 now!" someone screamed outside in front of our trailer.

„Noo don't go." he said being sad.

I chuckled. „That's what I meant with ›our job is taking all of our time.‹ " I kissed him again and quickly made my way to the set, where Cami's already waiting for me.

„Too busy with fucking again?" she asked making me laugh.
„Cami —" I replied embarrassed causing a big smile on her face.

„You guys are adorable." she said.
„He wants a baby." I suddenly spit out, biting my lip and making Cami gasp.

„No way!" she smiled and I nodded.
„What did you say?"
„That it's too early. Because of our job and so on."

„Lils. I know you wanted a baby for ages now as well. Riverdale is almost done forever. Just a couple of months and it's over. You're 25, he's 29. Come on." she tried to convince me smiling.

I shrugged my shoulders nervously.
„Comeee on." she repeated.
„Okay okay. I'll think about it." I smiled.

______________________________

Requests are still open <3