meeting her family

Requested by: @bettyjones1234

——————————————-

„Cole, trust me. It will be fine. They will love you." Lili told Cole while they were at the airport.

They'll fly to Ohio to meet up with Lili's Family. Lili hasn't seen them in so long. And well. Cole has never.
Cole will be meeting Lili's Family for the first time after 4 months of dating.

„Are you sure about that?" he asked nervously.
„Yes of course. Why wouldn't they?" Lili replied smiling and pecked his lips.

During the flight cole constantly thought about what he should say to her parents. Should he call her Mrs and Mr. Reinhart? Or Amy and Dan immediately? Shall he be close to Lili all the time or keep his distance? Thousand of questions were running through his head. He just wanna make a good impression.

„Cole what are you thinking about?" Lili suddenly asked as she noticed that his leg went up and down, symbolizing nervousness.
„Uhm.. nothing, it's fine." he replied looking out of the window to observe the clouds.

„Cole.." Lili said smiling as she noticed that he isn't telling the truth. „Tell me." she looked directly into his eyes. „Is it still because of my family?"

He nodded shyly.
„Cole come on. What are you afraid of? They will love you." Lili slowly stroked his cheek.
„I just wanna make a good impression.. especially as I'm planning on dating you longer than 4 months actually." he replied.

Lili chuckled. „Oh is that so?" she quickly kissed his lips. „Don't worry about it." she whispered.
———————————

As soon as they arrived Cole felt his anxiety kicking in. They will be picked up by Lili's Mom and she's waiting at the gate.

As they were walking with their baggage Lili clinged onto his arm making him smile. They felt eyes on them and people taking pics but they honestly do not care about the media anymore.

Suddenly Lili saw her Mom and quickly ran into her arms. „I missed you so much!!" she exclaimed happily making him chuckle.
She pulled away and looked at Cole.

„Mom.." she began, taking his hand. „This is Cole."

Amy smiled brightly and pulled Cole into a tight hug. „Welcome to the family Cole. I'm Amy. I've heard a lot about you."

„Only good things I hope?" he replied looking at Lili with heart eyes.

„Oh of course only good things." she replied making Lili roll her eyes.
„We better get going." she said.

Cole and Amy kept talking to each other during the ride home. Lili felt Cole calming down slowly but truly. She knows that he just wanna make sure, they do not get a wrong picture of him.

Lili's dad dan and her two sisters Tess and Chloe were waiting at home. Even Chloe came to get to know Cole. Lili is talking constantly about him.

As soon as they've arrived home, Cole got attacked by a golden retriver running up to him. He laughed. „Delilah right?" ( :( ) he asked making Lili nod.

Lili soon ran into her dad's arms as well as into her sisters'
„So.. you brought a special guest?" Tess teased. Lili nodded turning around to face Cole.

He walked up to Lili and put his arm around her waist.
„This is Cole. My boyfriend." she said not being able to get that smile out of her face.

Cole shook hands with them and got more nervous again.
„It's fine." she whispered to him.

„Sit down, Cole." my dad said smiling. Cole took a seat next to me and Lili grabbed his hand under the table to calm him down.

„So how long have you been dating again?" he asked. „4 months." Cole replied smiling, still being shy.

„Lili can you sit on Cole's lap or something. We do not have enough chairs." Tess said teasing.

Lili laughed and sat down on his lap making him chuckle.
„Thank you." Lili's little sister said and sat down.

Lili looked into Cole's eyes and smiled. They were looking at each other with heart eyes and got totally lost in the moment.

„They're so in love look at them." Amy whispered to dan so that only they can hear.
Lili leaned down to press a quick kiss on his lips.

„So cole. Tell us a little about yourself." amy started.

Cole smiled. „Well.. I'm 23, I'm obviously working with Lili on Riverdale, I love photography, my family is living in La, uhm.. I can count myself lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend." he said making Lili giggle at the end and making all the others look at them in awe.

„You love photography?" Chloe asked. „Yup." he answered.
„Can I see some photos?" she asked excited.
„Yes of course. I also have a lot of Lili actually." he went to Chloe and showed her some pictures. She kept saying how talented he is. He was finally fully relaxed and kept talking to my family happily.

After a while Lili's Mom got up and walked into the kitchen, Lili following her.
„So mom.. do you like him?" she asked in curiosity.
„Yes of course Lili! He's amazing honestly." she replied chuckling. „This man is meant to be yours I can feel it."

„Really?" Lili started smiling very brightly. Amy nodded.
„The way he looks at you. He's sooo in love."

Hearing this makes Lili so happy. The way her family accepted Cole, the way her family loves him.

As soon as she came back into the living room she noticed Cole laughing with her dad and her sisters. They were getting along incredibly well.
Lili sat down next to him and wiped his back.

„Oh hey love." he said kissing her cheek.
„Hey, everything's fine?" Lili asked making them nod. „Good." she continued.

——————————-

„Your family is wonderful." Cole said while cuddling with Lili in her bed at the evening.
„You think so?" Lili asked.
„Yes I do. They're really really cool." he smiled kissing her on the lips.

„Well that's good. Because they love you." Lili said making him look at her softly.
„Really?"
„Yes. As I said. Why wouldn't they?" Lili giggled, pulling him into a long passionate kiss.

Laying with her love in her childhood bed. That's all Lili ever asked for.
_____________________

I'm still taking your requests!💛