their daughter is growing up

Requested by: @AndThatsThe_TeaSis

————————————

It was a beautiful sunday morning as Lili woke up in between Cole's arms. She smiled and slowly shook him awake.

„Good Morning, my love." she whispered happily. He rubbed his eyes and faced her tiredly.

„Hey." he muttered kissing Lili's forehead.
„Did you sleep well?" she asked and Cole nodded. „Yes as long as you're here with me I always do." he replied.

Lili raised her eyebrows at him. „You're so cheesy." she laughed.
„no, I just love being with my wife, you know. Wish you would do the same with your husband." he teased and Lili rolled her eyes.

She giggled and pulled him into a short kiss. „I love you."
„I love you too." he responsed, smiling.

„Hey did Mia come home yesterday?" Cole suddenly asked about their 16-year old daughter. Lili looked at him confused.

„I don't know, did she?" she replied knowing nothing. Mia was on a party yesterday evening.

„She might has just slept over at jake's." Cole assumed. Lili shrugged her shoulders. Jake is Mia's boyfriend for 8 months now.

Lili grabbed her phone and quickly checked her messages.
„Oh, she texted me saying that she's sleeping at Jake's."

„as I told you. Our little girl's in love." he said smiling and Lili giggled. She grew up so fast.

„Also.." Cole started. „That means we have some alone time right now." he said seductively and wrapped his arms around Lili's waist to pull her over. She started giggling loudly and started to kiss him passionately.

„I ain't complaining. Mia should sleep there more often." Lili said laughing while looking at Cole with heart eyes as she was laying on his body.

„She definitely should." Cole grabbed her face and pulled it down to him to kiss her hungrily. Things got heated pretty quickly.

——————————-

After a while Lili and Cole got up to eat breakfast. Lili was still naked but was wearing a robe. Cole was walking around in his boxers.

„Oh you're making pancakes?" Cole said as he saw Lili standing in the kitchen. She nodded.
„Oh can this day get any better? Morning sex..pancakes.. just wow." he smirked and kissed Lili's cheek.

During their breakfast Mia came home.
„Mom, Dad, I'm home!!" she screamed as the gorgeous blonde entered their house. She was walking into the dining room and rolled her eyes.

„Can you guys please wear something? Clothes would be a great idea honestly." she sighed and ran upstairs. Cole laughed quietly.

„sweetheart." Lili started and got up.
„You wanna join us for breakfast?" she asked.