Chapter 23[Final Chapter]

[5 YEAR TIME SKIP]

"Ayo Rap Monster, you didn't break my pillow when you borrowed it on the plane ride, right?" I teased my best friend.

"No, I think I left saliva on it though," He threw it at my face as I quickly grabbed it.

"Ew, Namjoon!" I yelled as he laughed.

Studying in America was amazing. New York is life. Because Namjoon and I both came together, we became best friends. We even got a scholarship and attended the same college. He is an engineer, and I majored in computer science.

My communication with Taeil was good enough for us to be together, and we promised that one day we'll see each other again.

And today is the day.

With an earbud blasting Block B's 'Her' in my ear, I walked with my best friend at Icheon airport, going to get our luggage and we'll be good to go.

"So, how did your girlfriend react to you coming to Korea?" I asked him as we waited for our luggage cases to pass by.

"I told her it was just a week. I'm just going to see my parents, and I didn't want my best friend to go alone, so," He wriggled his eyebrows up and down with a derp face. I laughed at his weirdness.

"Thanks for coming with me," I told him.

"I'm going to miss you though, we were bestest friends for five years. CL, you are amazing and let Taeil know he is so lucky to have you," He complimented.

I giggled. "And let Litzy know you're a keeper."

"Already did," He grabbed my luggage and handed it to me. He grabbed his as well and we got a taxi. He went to his parents' house, and I went to mine.

I paid the taxi driver and when I got off, everything felt like deja vu. I didn't know how much I missed Korea until now. To see the house in front of me again, there was a jumping happy feeling in my heart.

I walked excitedly to the front porch and then knocked.

When the door opened, I saw my mother. She didn't change a bit.

We both gasped at the same time, and hugged each other.

"OMO Chaerin you look so grown up now!!" She exclaimed.

"I missed you mom!" I exclaimed.

Right when I walked into the house, someone covered my eyes with their hands.

"Guess who!!"

"Wait, you're here too?!"

He uncovered my eyes and I turned around.

"My sister came back from New York, of course I'm going to be here!" G-Dragon smiled.

A tear fell from my cheek. "Do you have an idea, oppa!"

He chuckled. "Wow."

"I missed you, like every comeback you made, was oh my god! And I'd watch all your interviews!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

He laughed. "By the way, you're welcome for mentioning you in my interviews."

"I felt so special," I replied.

"So, is Taeil coming to see you? Or he doesn't know?" He asked.

"He said he'll be busy today. That he'll come and see me Friday," I sighed.

He shrugged. "Don't get sad, be glad! Let's get our swag on and party!"

I laughed. He hasn't changed a bit. After a bit of talking, he blasted Big Bang songs on the stereo and we danced like the teenagers we were five years ago.