Chapter 17

"Welcome home!" My dad exclaimed happily.

"Thank you," I said with a small smile. G-Dragon smiled, but I could tell it wasn't sincere. I thought he would be happy I'll live with him.

"We have an extra room, you can sleep there. G-Dragon, show her around," He ordered. He nodded and stood up as Appa walked off.

"Appa calls you by your nickname?" I asked.

"He's the one that made it up," He shrugged. Something about my dad isn't very .. nice ..

"Anyways, this is my room!" He exclaimed cheerfully as he changed the mood and led me to his room.

"It's .. Unique," I commented. He had many rappers as posters and his room was .. GD style.

"Thanks!" He said happily. "Unique is my target."

He led me to where I'll be sleeping and it was plain, white walls, white furniture, white bed.

"Sorry it's plain, it's kinda like a guest room for us .. although we never really have guests," He said. I nodded and set my suitcase on the floor.

Something I couldn't get my mind off was his face when our dad welcomed me. I just had to ask.

"Ji Yong .." I started. His eyes widened.

"No one has ever called me by my real name in like .. Ever since I was nicknamed GD," He cried.

"Is that a bad thing?" I said unsurely.

"No, it just sounds funny. But since your my sister, I'll let it pass," He replied cooly. "So what's up?"

"That face you made when you knew I was going to live here .. Are not happy about this?" I asked. I guess I caught him off guard or something, because his face turned pale and everything.

"Uh, I was just, uh, surprised! Yeah! That's .. heh .. The word.." He muttered the last few words.

"If you don't want me to live here I can-"

"No no! It's definitely not that," He interjected.

"Then ..?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's say .. Oh, nothing. Just, enjoy your stay," He said. I sighed and decided to shrug it off.

Maybe there's a reason why my mother had not wanted me to meet my father .. but I see nothing wrong with him, to be honest. A little rude towards my mother, but that's pretty much it.

I went downstairs and G-Dragon had been playing video games in the living room and my father was no where to be seen.

I sat next to him on the couch and asked,"Where's our dad?"

"Here, but I have to go," he said, walking into the living room and headed towards the door. GD sighed.

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"Uh .. work, of course," he responded. Right when he was going to open the door, my mother ran inside. I stood up in shock.

"Umma?! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed.

"We're going back. There's no way you're staying here," She firmly said.

"Yah, she chose to be here, let her stay," Appa told her calmly. She gave him a glare, oh, if looks can kill ..

"Give me back my daughter!!" She yelled frantically.

"Umma I decided to stay here! Why won't you let me see my father and my brother?!" I cried in anger.