Chapter 13

"Chaerin, these are my fellow members. My fellow members of an upcoming group called Block B," Taeil said proudly. I looked at the smiling six boys waving, then at Taeil in misbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me .." I told him. He smiled and shook his head.

"We're trainees fixing to debut soon," he explained. I turned to Kyung who was sitting next to the other five.

"You're a trainee too?" I asked. He nodded. Everything is just so sudden to me. Kyung and Taeil? Trainees? To become famous?

Mental breakdown.

Mind blown.

Whatever you want to say, it's shocking.

"Let me introduce you to them!" Taeil exclaimed happily. The five boys stood up straight, smiling proudly.

"That's Jiho and his stage name will be Zico, he's the leader and the rapper," Taeil said, pointing at one of them with beautiful long, small eyes.(don't know if that made any sense .-.)

"Hi, Taeil's girlfriend!" He exclaimed happily. I waved and blushed to be called Taeil's girlfriend. Gosh, I wonder if I've liked him all this time.

"And that's Jihoon," He said, pointing at another one.

"I'm the rapper and the maknae!" He said cheerfully, doing aegyo. He's adorable, but I don't get how his voice is so deep and he's so big. I smiled and the person next to him introduced himself.

"Kim Yu Kwon, the face of Block B," He exclaimed with a wave. Oh my gosh, his eyes are beautiful!

"Lee Minhyuk, soon to be called B-Bomb the super dancer!" The boy next to him exclaimed. Then when I turned to the last person, I knew I've already seen these boys.

"I'm Ahn Jaehyo, please to meet you," The guy said with a mischievous smile.

Remembering the time Taeil had been beat up by Kai, they were the ones that had come in to see him which I had bumped into outside the nurse's office. Jaehyo had been the one to tell me his name, and I thought he was really cute. He is, but I'm already in a happy relationship.

"I haven't really introduced myself," I said, fixing to introduce myself but Zico opposed.

"We already know who you are, we pretty much know everything about you," he said. I looked at him in confusion and Kyung laughed.

"Hyung, that sounded really creepy," P.O. told Zico.

"Seriously, though!" Minhyuk exclaimed with a laugh.

"Blame Taeil for talking about her all the time," Zico defended. I giggled and Taeil glared at him.

"I do not!" He exclaimed.

"Do to."

"Do not."

"Yeah, you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Oh my god just stop it!" Kyung exclaimed, covering his ears.

"It's true though, we even know you hated Taeil!" P.O. exclaimed.

"I never hated him," I opposed. "He was simply annoying."

"How was I annoying?" Taeil asked, snaking his arms around my waist from behind.

"You just were," I spat, giving him a playful glare. He smirked and pecked my cheek.