Chapter 14

"What, aren't you happy to see me?" Asked Jaehyo with a smirk. He was wearing the school uniform and had gel in his hair.

"You moved here?" I asked.

"All of us did, manager said we should all go to school together," Jaehyo said.

"Are you serious? So, all of Block B are here?" I asked. He nodded.

"Even P.O., they made him skip a grade," He stated. I stood there. All the members are here in this school now?

Wonder how that will go, if the school can even handle seven handsome derps.

"See you later, CL~" He said, giving me a wink before walking away. I felt nothing to his reaction but it did bother me a bit, I don't appreciate his flirting.

When I had walked into biology class, Taeil was sitting down as usual but someone had taken my spot next to him.

"Um, P.O., I sit here," I tried to tell him nicely. He looked up at me and his eyes brightened.

"Annyeong, Chaerin! I want to sit next to Taeil hyung, please let me sit here," He pleaded.

"But .. I sit here," I tried to tell him. I could tell Taeil was on my side but he shrugged his shoulders as if to say,'What can I do?'

"But I'm not the only person you know here," Taeil told P.O.

"But who's gonna want to sit next to Jaehyo?" He asked, looking to his side. I looked at the pair of desks next to them and Jaehyo stood there with an empty desk beside him.

"Anyone would die to be near me," Jaehyo stated. Taeil scoffed.

"Please sit with Jaehyo hyung, we can trade seats every once in a while, I promise," P.O. pleaded.

Sitting with Jaehyo would be a bad idea. A terrible one.

"Um, excuse me, is anyone going to sit there?" A girl asked Jaehyo, pointing at the empty desk. Jaehyo smirked at me and I rolled my eyes, knowing these boys left me no choice.

"Yes, someone's going to sit here," Jaehyo replied when I sat down. The girl looked down at the floor and walked away.

"I'm getting fangirls already, I'm so handsome!" Jaehyo complimented himself. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up, Mr.Confident, I don't feel like hearing your statements the whole class time," I said. He chuckled.

"You know it's true."

"It's not."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Are you two arguing already?" P.O. asked.

"No, we're becoming the bestest friends over here," Jaehyo said sarcastically. P.O. clapped his hands.

"Jaehyo hyung made a new friend!"

"Friends? I don't think so," I stated. Jaehyo only smirked and came close to my ear.

"If you want, we can be more than just friends," he whispered. That caused my blood to boil and for me to give him my death glare.

He slightly chuckled and began drawing on his journal. I'm not liking him, I'm not liking him at all. Just because he's handsome doesn't mean he can get every girl he wants, especially me that already has a boyfriend which are going to be in the same kpop group.