Chapter 2

Chaerin POV

The next morning, we all stayed in the hallway once again to hang out.

"Please sign up for cheerleading!" Bom pleaded. She was trying to get us to try out for cheerleading with her, but it's really not our style. Being in a short dress and jumping around and yelling hysterically, well, isn't really something I enjoy doing. Let's put it that way.

"Pleeeeeaaaase? It will be so much fun, more popularity, more exercise, we get to go to football games, it will be so much fun, trust me!" She exclaimed.

"Well, you do have a point .." Dara said, starting to get convinced. She does have a point, but that doesn't convince me enough.

"Minzy, CL-"

"You used the nickname, huh?" I said, knowing her intentions. She put on a face of innocence and let going.

"I know you guys have the 'bad girl' image, but you two are actually so sweet! Plus, CL, you can maybe get more guys , and they'll be scaring off Taeil instead of the opposite," she said with a wink. At that, she got me. And she got me good.

"I'm in!" I exclaimed happily. Only Minzy was left to convince. We turned to her, waiting for her to agree as well.

"Minzy, c'mon .." Dara pleaded.

"Fine, I guess it won't be that bad," she replied with a sigh of defeat. Bom immediately squealed and jumped in joy.

"Omo! We'll be the new cheerleaders of the school!" She exclaimed happily.

"Cheerleaders?" We heard someone ask. Turning around, Kai and Chanyeol had came out of nowhere.

"That's cool! We're signing up for basketball so you'll be cheering for us," Chanyeol said with a teeth-showing smile.

"Really?!" Dara squealed as Minzy nudged her arm to let her know to calm down.

"I mean, that's great," she said calmly with a warm smile.

"We'll see ya around," Chanyeol said as him and Kai walked away.

Dara began squealing quietly as Bom smiled.

"Told you!" Bom exclaimed. Then she turned to me and flashed that same smile.

"See? Kai can always scare him off," she told me. I nodded. This could be a great idea after all. When the bell rang, I groaned. I walked to class with a stressed face, knowing Taeil was going to be seated right behind me, ready to annoy me.

When I walked to my seat, that nerd was writing in his journal once again, and even has all his materials out like he had already been in class for a while.

Feeling my presence, he immediately closed his journal and looked up at me as I still stood there.

"Good morning!" He brightly greeted.

"It's not very good when I have to sit near you," I murmured. He forced a smile and went back to his work when I took a seat.

Sometimes, I feel bad for being rude to him. I'm nice to everyone but him, and he's even my mom's best friend's son. It's truly a pain to have him come to my house often to annoy me, but he's never been rude to me and I feel like a bad person to treat him this way.

"Good morning class! Pass your homework to the front!" The teacher exclaimed.

I froze.

Homework?

I HATE THESE MOMENTS.

I panicked inside me, knowing I'm having a bad start to this year already. Knowing I'll just have to take a zero for it, I sighed.