Chapter 12

When Monday came, I walked to school with Bom, Dara and Minzy, catching up on what had happened on Friday.

"Daesung asked me out, he also introduced me to his friends on the weekend, they're pretty cool!" MInzy exclaimed.

"That's cool! Were they from his old school?" Bom asked.

"Yep, one of them actually reminded me of CL."

"How?" I asked in curiosity.

"You both have the same fashion sense and everything, you two would definitely be best friends, I don't remember his real name, but his nickname was G-Dragon," Minzy said.

Dara giggled. "Nice name."

I don't know who this guy is, but someone that reminded Minzy of me? That's a little weird, maybe because I've never really heard that before.

"So how's it going with Taeil, Chaerin?" Bom asked. I looked at her in shock.

"How did you know?"

"Everyone knows, and wanna know the funny part? Everyone ships you two, no one is hating," Bom said with a giggle.

"You know, I'm sorry to have encouraged you to not date him, he's your happiness, and as long as your happy, I'll be happy for you," Minzy said with a smile. I smiled.

"You know, I never knew I'd fall for that dork," I said, remembering those times I'd try to get him out of my life. I'm happy he never gave up on me.

"We're here, I need to go find Chanyeol, see you guys later," Dara said, walking off.

"I'm going to class early, I'm sure Taeil is already in the classroom," I told Minzy and Bom. Bom giggled and waved good bye.

When I walked into the classroom, Taeil was just writing in his journal once again. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Good morning," He said sweetly. I smiled and greeted back.

"Seriously, what do you write all the time in there?" I asked, looking at his journal. He quickly closed it and smiled mischieviously.

"You'll know soon," He simply said. I grunted. When will I know all this stuff?

"Hello class, I have an announcement to say," The teacher said when she walked in.

"There will be a science fair in Febraury, the reason why it's been planned since now in October is because it is really big, it will be a competition of all high schools in Seoul," The teacher infromed. I've always been okay in science, maybe I should be in it.

"Plus, the winner will recieve a great prize," The teacher added. At that, everyone became interested.

"There will be more information coming soon, and maybe your science teachers may know more, but I'd like to let the scientists in here know so they can think of their science presentations beforehand," The teacher said, then began talking about today's algebra lesson. The whole time, I was thinking over the science fair. What could be the great prize? If it's a competition with all high school students from Seoul in it, then I think the reward must be big.

When the teacher was done talking, I turned to Taeil sitting behind me.

"Hey, what do you think about that science fair?" I asked.

"It's cool," He simply replied.

"You don't plan on entering?" I asked.

"I wish I could, but I can't," Taeil said. I looked at him in confusion.

"Why not? And I thought you loved science," I said.

"I do, but I just can't go. If you want, I can help you with your science project if you plan on entering," He offered.