Chapter 18

"CL! Wake up, we're going to school together!" I heard Ji Yong exclaim.

I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I felt him shake me harshly and I shot up.

"I don't wanna go to school," I whined.

"What if I told you that Appa already enrolled me to your school?" G-Dragon smirked.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed. He nodded and I hugged him happily.

"Now get ready, I don't want to be late!" He exclaimed. I noticed he was already in his uniform and my eyes widened.

"Are we late?"

He chuckled. "No, I was just so excited that I got ready an hour before. Now get up!"

I got up and got ready for school, and when we were eating breakfast, I noticed Appa wasn't there.

"Where's Appa?" I asked.

"Work," He simply responded.

"What does he do?" I asked curiously.

He stopped eating and hesitated, then spoke.

"I don't know," He said, going back to eating. Something's going on, I don't know what but I will soon.

We both walked to school together and when we entered the building, everyone was looking at us. If they're thinking wrong, it will be cleared out soon. Taeil knows G-Dragon is my brother anyways.

"Ayo, GD!" Daesung exclaimed, doing a handshake with him. Minzy was next to him and I smiled at her, giving her a tease that she was with Daesung. She blushed slightly and then walked up to me.

"So .. How's your father and your brother?" She asked.

"G-Dragon Oppa is really cool. But my father .. there's something weird about him," I responded.

Her eyes widened. "How?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's hard to explain."

"Oh, anyways, I think I have to go. Classes start any time now," She responded. I nodded and she and Daesung walked off and G-Dragon came up to me again.

"Do you need me to help you find your class?" I asked.

"Nah. I can find it myself," He said proudly, then waved before walking off. I hope he doesn't get lost.

"The amazing GD never gets lost," He turned back around with a smile as if he knew what I was thinking.

"If you say so," I responded, walking to my class.

I walked into the algebra class and Taeil was sitting down writing on his journal, as usual. I walked up to him and smiled and he looked up.

"Goodmorning! Would you like to see the songs we've written so far?" He asked. I nodded and looked through the journal and there were a bunch of lyrics.

"You wrote all this?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Zico has written most of it. I kinda edit it I guess."

Class then started and it seemed like forever, and I couldn't wait until lunch because G-Dragon's lunch period was the same as mine.

~

On my way to the cafeteria, I was walking through the hallway and someone suddenly grabbed my hand and led me to the opposite direction.

"Yah, let go!" I exclaimed, twisting my wrist out of their grasp. He turned around and it was Jaehyo.

"What is wrong with you? Can't you leave me alone?" I told him. I already have enough problems with my family, why does he keep bothering me?

He suddenly pulled me closer to him to where our bodies were touching. I tried to pull away but he was way too strong.