Chapter 1

"This sucks. No more summer," Bom complained, pouting.

Bom, Dara, Minzy and I are walking to school together. It's the first day of school, and we're going to high school. We are now freshmen and we're excited, but we miss the summer already.

"Well, at least we won't get more tan, look at me!" Dara protested, looking at her tanned arm.

"You're the one that wanted to go swimming all the time," Minzy replied.

"I will just miss not having homework," I said sadly.

"We're here!" Dara exclaimed, pointing at the high school.

"Seoul High School.." Bom whispered in amazement, examining the huge building in front of us. We walked in and looked where all our classes would be.

"Let's stay out here in the hallway for now, I don't want to go to class yet," Minzy said.

"Do we have any classes together?" Bom asked, showing us her schedule as we started comparing them.

"Hello Chaerin! Good to see you again!" I heard someone exclaim from behind me.

That voice.

That same.. annoying .. voice.

It can only belong to one person.

I turned around to see I was right. It was Taeil, his short nerdy self flashing a huge smile, showing his blue braces. I simply rolled my eyes at him in annoyance and turned back around.

"What classes do you have?" He asked from behind me.

"None of your business," I replied coldly, not turning to see him.

This boy is insane, he follows me everywhere and he's liked me since last year, it's disgusting. It's not that I want to be mean to him, it's that he drives me crazy, following me everywhere, talking to me, annoying me, who wouldn't get tired of him?

Before I knew it, Dara handed him my schedule and I gasped in shock. I glared at her with my deathly stare but I only got a smile in return.

As he handed my schedule back to me, I snatched it from his hands. He smiled.

"We have algebra and biology together, isn't that great? I can help you on your work when you're having trouble on it. Well, I gotta get going. I'll be late, y'know. Bye Chaerin!" He exclaimed, walking away. I sighed heavily.

"Ugh, he's ridiculous!" I shrieked.

"CL, give him a chance," Dara said, nudging me. Bom sighed in awe.

"I wish someone were to admire me like that," she said dreamily. I scoffed.

"Are you serious, Bom? That boy is insane and follows me everywhere, who's gonna want a lover like that? Plus, you have plenty of guys after you," I told her.

"But they just want me for popularity, not because I'm me. Taeil might be crazy for you, but in a good way," Bom replied.

"I agree with CL, Taeil is just a nerd. Chaerin can do way better than that," Minzy said, supporting me.

"You need a boyfriend, Chaerin."

"How can I have one with Taeil always scaring them off?! Remember what happened with Kris?" I protested.

Dara giggled. "Oh yeah, that was so cute and funny!"

I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe he had the nerve to tell Kris that me and him were supposedly 'dating' and that I was into short nerds like him," I said in disgust, remembering that time.