Chapter 20

Chaerin POV

"What did he say?" I asked G-Dragon as soon as he came home.

He sighed. "He doesn't want to let it go."

"Well .. Let what go? The incident or our relationship?" I asked unsurely.

"Both. He says he needs time and blah blah blah. I swear, I can't even," He rubbed face with his hands in distress.

"Tch. You're not even affected by this. I am," I said in a low voice.

"But I'm affected too, Chaerin. I'm upset to see you upset at the fact that he doesn't believe you," He said sincerely.

I sighed. "But what exactly did he say?"

"I managed to kinda convince him and to let him know the truth, but he says he can't act like nothing happened. So perhaps, give him some time for himself. He'll come back to you when he feels like it," He told me.

I looked at him with a confused expression. "What? And how long is that or what?"

He sighed. "Just, don't worry about it right now. Time shall heal what occurred. By the way, I think Jaehyo regrets it now," He said before going up to his bedroom.

"He better," I muttered, going upstairs to my room.

Today couldn't have gotten any worse. For how many days will Taeil not talk to me? Is he really going to ignore me until he makes some decision?

And, if he already knows it's a misunderstanding, why don't we just get back together?

Boys are confusing. Not girls, but guys. Or maybe, we need a translator of guy language and girl language, maybe then I could understand him.

While I was thinking over things, I got a call from my science teacher reminding me that the science fair is tomorrow and to pack a lunch for the trip, etc. It had been like yesterday since she announced the science fair, now it's going to be tomorrow.

~~

The next morning, I walked into the algebra class and Taeil was in the classroom, but he did not bother to even look my way. As if I didn't exist. Did he really not acknowledge my presence?

The whole class passed by and he didn't even bother to at least say hi. If he doesn't want to say hi, then I won't either. It hurts but I don't show it.

Right after algebra class, I had to head to the cafeteria to get ready to go to the science fair. I had the materials of the experiment and the cardboard project presentation with me and I walked into the cafeteria to see other kids as well with their projects. Since this was a science fair of almost all of the schools in Korea, it's taking place in another one about an hour away.

"Chaerinnie!" I heard someone exclaimed before they wrapped their arms around me.

"Woah, you scared me," I told P.O. with a giggle.

"Sowie. Are you excited?! I can't wait to go to the science fair!" He jumped up and down like a little kid. I laughed.

"Yes, I'm excited. And I thought you guys couldn't make a project because you're busy with trainee stuff?" I asked.

"I am, but .. can I tell you a secret?" He whispered. I nodded unsurely and he bent down to my ear.

"My mommy helped me," He whispered.

I giggled. "Isn't that cheating?"

"She helped but I still did some parts too. Like, coloring the graphs and stuff," He showed me the graphs he colored on the cardboard.