Ch.19 Pt.2

Taeil POV

I was watching TV silently with the maknae as everyone else was busy doing their own thing.

I can't believe it. Why him? Why her? Why did they do this to me? If she didn't like me, she could've just rejected me. I would've been okay with that, I wouldn't have suffered as much as I am suffering now.

There was a knock at the door and I demanded P.O. to open it.

"I can't, hyung. I can't open the door because you guys said I'm still a kid, remember?" He said.

I sighed heavily and went up to the door to open it and as soon as I opened it, and angry dragon burst through it. No seriously, G-Dragon looks like he's gonna kill a biscuit.

"You!" He pointed at me. My eyes widened and pointed at myself. Why is he mad at me suddenly?

"You're an idiot!" He yelled.

"Um, I don't see why-"

"You're not smart at all, I bet you have no brain up in there. How dare you think so low of my sister?! That she'd cheat on you with such manwhore?!" He exclaimed furiously.

My heart pounded as my mind was thinking he would charge at me any moment until P.O. interrupted.

"No not hyung we need him for the vocal parts don't kill him!" He exclaimed, getting in front of me and spreading his arms like G-Dragon was going to shoot me.

He rolled his eyes. "Jihoon. Go away."

"No! I shall risk my life for Taeil hyung!" He exclaimed determinedly.

"I'm not going to kill him, I'm just here to talk to him," G-Dragon explained more calmly.

"Oh. Go ahead. Phew, I was actually going to dodge that bullet if it were to happen," He wiped his imaginary sweat and walked out of the living room.

"Chaerin is not cheating on you, it was all Jaehyo's doing," He stated after P.O. left.

"And how do I know whether that's true?" I asked in a monotone.

"Do you not trust her? Do you not see how much she loves you, adores you, looks up to seeing you every day and you're here doubting her like this?" He cried.

His questions made me rethink everything. Perhaps I took this wrong, but maybe not.

"I saw it with my own eyes-"

"And you guys love each other with your very own hearts. And you can't let a good relationship go, for the blame of a stupid manwhore like Jaehyo," He interjected.

I sighed. "I wasn't thinking. It happened so suddenly, I didn't know how to react."

"Then what are you doing, go and apologize to her!" He exclaimed.

"I-I can't."

"Why?!"

"I ... I need time," I said quietly. "This is really tragic. Jaehyo is my fellow band member, Chaerin was my girlfriend. It's too much and I can't just act like nothing happened."

"Look, I know Jaehyo really well. All he wanted was to separate you two. Don't let him have his way," He responded.

And a couple of seconds later, someone walked in. And that was probably their biggest mistake in their life.

Next thing I knew, Jaehyo had a bloody nose as G-Dragon looked at him in anger.

"What the, what the heck," Jaehyo said, grabbing his nose and bending over in pain.

"You deserve it. How dare you kiss my sister with those filthy lips of yours," He spat, and with that, he was out of the dorm as I stood there watching Jaehyo kneel down to the floor and wince in pain.

Apparently he held no mercy over Jaehyo. In a flash he had been knocked out. Jaehyo looked up at me with pleading eyes.

"Help me .. please," He managed to say.

Because I am nice, I headed to the kitchen and got what was necessary for him to clean himself up. I walked back and threw the towels on the floor and was fixing to walk into my room but he stopped me.

"Hyung ... "

"What do you want?"

"I ... I'm sorry."

His words made me turn around and look at him with anger, yet confusion.

"Chaerin didn't really kiss me. I made her."

"Why would you do that to me and we then?!"

"Taeil I'm sorry-"

"That's not a reason!"

"Look I know I did wr-"

"I'm never forgiving you I-"

"It's because I'm jealous!" He yelled at me, interrupting and silencing my words. I looked at him in shock.

"Jealous?" I asked in disbelief. "Of what? For what?"

He sighed and managed to sit on the couch. "I was jealous. You have everything I don't, and I wanted to take away Chaerin at least but I ended up feeling miserable."

I still remained a little confused. "What is everything I have, that you don't? You're all good-looking and I'm .. I'm Taeil."

"Exactly, you're Taeil. The main vocal of our group, the smart one, the hyung, and the one with the girlfriend and I let my jealousy get the best of me and it led to this. This is what happens.." He whispered the last sentence as he cupped his face.

"So .. this was all because I got main vocal and you didn't?" I said a little calmer.

He sighed. "No, it was more than that. And it's also just me. I don't know why, but when I'm jealous of someone, I plan to make their loves miserable. Once I do so, I don't have the happiness I thought I would."

I stayed silent until he uncovered his face and stood up.

"Listen, it's fine if you don't forgive me. But don't leave Chaerin. She loves you, I know it. Everyone can see it. Don't leave her because of me, because I totally regret it," He said softly.

I sighed. "For now, this is too much for me. I need time to think everything over."

"Okay. Once again, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry." He said before leaving me alone in the living room.

I stood there wondering of his sudden behavior change, going from the smirking I-stole-your-girl Jaehyo to the one that's beat up and pleading for forgiveness.

My heart hurts a little less now, but is still affected. Maybe with time, I can forgive them and start over.

~~

Yeah, sorry I left the update undone, I had seriously wrote the whole update the other day and I guess it didn't save all of it -____-

And also, sorry for the lack of updates. I actually have an excuse now, it's not laziness. It's having to do Algebra II homework till 10:00PM without being able to do something else when I get home other than eating. :/

Btw I posted a story of 20 facts about me, you should check it out, see what we have in common ! c;

Read/Vote/Comment/Follow <3