Chapter-New plan

Here is another chapter I hope you like it I will be editing the whole book next month.

Also  I want to dedicate this chapter to an great writer.

(chelsey889) check out her book!

XOXO's

Enjoy..................

_______________________________________________________________

Ebony POV;

I took a deep breath as my nerves was starting to make me a little nauseous,I am few seconds from throwing  up the pancakes and sausages I had for breakfast.

“Ebony." Blake said putting his  hands over mine that was digging in my blue Jean thighs. He took my hands in his and massage them and smiled at me. attempting to make me smile but it wasn't working.

“Sorry Blake I can't go in there! Look at me, I look like I am about to bust open any second." I said putting my hand on my pink sheer shirt that barely covered my huge girth. It's been a week since I been back to school it was the fist day of the week and I was bigger than I was last week. This pregnancy was progressing faster than we expected, I knew Blake was just as worried as I was he just didn't want to admit it.

“Baby you look beautiful don't worry my mom is searching for answers I'm sure she will be calling any day with news you just have  live your life, like all is normal you still want to graduate don't you?"

“Yes but the way I look  I doubt I will make it, and who knows if I will even survive long enough to deliver our babies, we don't know what's going to happen!." I said looking up at him.

“You are not going to die you are very strong and I want let you die we will have answers soon ,it would be  better if I just took you to my home." He said looking frustrated running his hands through his long hair that he decided to keep down looking GQ worthy, with his black button down shirt and dark blue jeans that looked almost black that fit him very well, I couldn't help but stare. Gosh how long has it been since I had sex? I didn't know but if this ache I was feeling  in a very sensitive place, that needed a lot of attention right now was any indication. I looked up as Blake cleared his throat.

" Ebony please calm yourself shit! I can smell your arousal." He said looking as sexual frustrated as I was he unbuttoned his top button of his shirt and shifted in his seat.

I smiled knowing Blake was still attracted to me was defiantly a confident booster.“Sorry I can't help myself I'm very hungry and I'm not talking about food."

“Well I'm hungry to as you put it but we can't,we can't do anything that will endanger our babies,even though I would love to eat every part of your body." he said looking at me with blue eyes that was glowing with his arousal which just turn me on more. Before he can lean over and kiss me we heard the school bell Damn it!. He put his head down and let out a breath then looked up at me smiling.“ Well love that is our cue."He said kissing me on the jaw.

“Yeah I know well here goes nothing." I said about to get out of the car but stopped as Blake grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him as he looked worried all of a sudden frowned.

“What's wrong Blake?"

“ I don't want you to go out by yourself okay ,when school is over just come to the gym and wait for me." He said looking at me pleading almost. I smiled I hated that look so I smiled and tried to reassure him.

"I promise i will not go outside I will wait for you, maybe we can sneak a quickie in after school." I said trying to make him smile and it worked.