I'm Pregnant! with my teacher/vampire baby

WELL THIS IS MY SECOND STORY... SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT:-)

SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS I WILL FIX THEM LATER>>>>>

FATAL22_____________________________ENJOY:-)

Hi !

 Before i get started! My name is,Ebony Danielle Larson your average 18 year old'' High School student.I have  long dark brown   hair and blue eyes and a hot model body if i might add. l live with my God parent's- John and Suzi Davidson. Who hate me and  they're evil son Brandon  but who can blame him, he get's it from his parent's. My mom and dad died in a car crash when i was 14' so i have no family down here. So it was either foster care or my God parent's so i picked to live with these devils. Sometimes i wish i died in that car crash  along with my parent's, at least we would have been together  but there's nothing i could do to change it!  But anyways, I will be graduating in a few months so i will be free.  That's why i am moving first chance i get . (Anyways) I am a straight A student,  i'm planing  to become a famous  fashion designer and move to Paris and  find a Hot french model and maybe get a poodle... oh yeah... that's my plan! oh yeah before i  forget,  i have a lot of friends, basically everybody loves me except for  my  family but my Best... best.. best friend's....Emily, Jake and Robin they are main friends. who i talk to about  anything  and everything...anyways back to me,Where was i???? Wait! Oh yeah...I am a straight A student- Nope!!! already said that!!!!! Oh yeah- I do all my chores at home when not being  asked.  I always do my homework  on time,basically i'm the perfect child.Any parent could ask for !!!So how did i end up here???

 It looks like your pregnant!

In this moment, my future plans came crashing down all around me.

Miss Larson,did you here me your pregnant.......

With a nod and a silent tear trailing down my cheek, Then a thought came to my head????

(Aw Crap my Godparent's are going to kill me!!!!!)

=============================================================================

 EBONY POV;

(Two weeks before)

Come on!!!! Ebony Larson we're going to be late!!!! Emily hollered from my bedroom.

I'm Almost done!!!

Yeah right you said that,like an hour ago!!!

Well Em we're going to a 21 & older club''so i have to look the part!!!

She's right Em we have to look the part!! I heard Jake say.

Omg! i can't believe i'm doing this if my godparent's find out they're going to kill me!!! They don't already like me! I stated nervously through the bathroom door.

Eb's they want find out, trust me!!! Now Get Your But Out Of That Bathroom....RIGHT NOW!!!!! Emily screamed.

Okay!!! i said looking at myself one more time in the mirror. I flat iron my hair straight which reached the middle of my back.Then i put on some dark eye shadow which brought out the shape and color of my eyes and then i put on some cherry red stain lipstick which is guaranteed to last 8hrs- thank's to (cover girl)-then i completed the look with my black skin tight short thigh length dress, which has a plunging neck line. Then i finish the look off with black stilettos, which made my legs look longer. I look pretty hot!!!   I think i could pass for 21-I can't believe i let my friend's talk me into this!

Ebony Danielle Larson get your ass ...out here!!!!

Fine.....i said Well ... here goes nothing!!! i thought as i walked out of the bathroom!

WOW..... you look sexy as hell Eb's!!!! Jake said while looking me up and down.

You look like a supermodel! Emily said

I smiled then said;Thank's 

Okay let's go Eb's!!! she said linking her arm with mine  and pulling me out of my room.

=============================================================================

  BLAKE POV;

Sitting at the bar watching the blond headed walking towards me with an inviting smile as i turned around i felt the woman hands rubbed up and down my back then i heard her speak-

Buy a girl a drink? she said in a seductive voice. Then, i turned around to face her (she was kind of cute for an human)with her blond hair and blue eyes and she had a some what  of an tempting body! with her black and silver sequence  short dress.She might be some what of an good entertainment.

Sure!! why not... sweetheart! i said with a smile.

she smiled and rubbed her hands down my chest all the way down to my crouched then squeezed. she smiled and said: And a dry martini with an olive!!!

Oh yeah she might turn out to be very promising indeed!

Bartender!!!! i called..a dry martini with an olive and another shot!! 

Gotcha!!!! he said!

I turned around about to get this party started!!!! But something or more like someone caught my my attention .A brunette with blue eyes and with a body of an goddess in black, or more like an dark siren louring me to her. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.I could hear the beat of her heart and smell the sweetness of her blood. I opened my eyes and our eyes connected,she looked at me as if she felt the same thing i was feeling-shock,lust,desperation to be near her!! A touch  on my arm brought me out of my thoughts-What's wrong baby? the blond said next to me. Rubbing my arm at the same time. I captured her hand in mine and took it off me....and said..

i've found better entertainment!! so buy your own drink sweetheart! (she grasped)i stood up and walked towards the beautiful temptation standing near the door,looking at me! I smiled  as i stood mere inches from her!  she's even more beautiful up close.

Hi, Would you like to dance? i said putting my hand out, hoping she would take it!!

she blushed then  looked at her  friends unsure what to do. Go eb's!!!  The girl on her right with the blond hair and green eyes  said with a smile.

Sure! she said ( smiling) placing her hand in mine.When she touch me, it sent shiver's straight through my body and heat to my groan.God her skin was soft. i smiled as i lead her to the dance floor.  

=========================================================================== Sorry for any  grammer errors- I will edit this story once i'm done with  it!!!!!

But>>>TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!!!!!!