Chapter-Up's and down's

YES I KNOW IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME...I AM SO SORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME...I WILL UPDATE ON TIME FOR NOW ON  NOW THAT MY COMPUTER IS FIXED....

NOW HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE YOU ENJOY:-)

================================================================================

(Recap)

"Ebony are you okay? i asked her she seem more acceptable but confused

"What do you mean?she asked 

"It's just a few hours you hated me and now you don't. i said 

she frown and stood up and walked around me i turned and looked at her turned back.

"You think something is wrong with me because i'm not cussing you out for what you did! for what you are!...she asked or more like stating turning around and facing me

"No i'm just still shocked that your being so acceptable of this whole thing.i told her trying not to make her mad by the look on her face i could tell i was failing miserable.

"Your right Blake i  should be mad at you but for some apparent reason i can't be, i'm just so confused...she said running a hand through her long brown hair.i walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"What can i do to make you unconfused?i asked her 

she let out a sigh..."Tell me everything about you, your world something...she said looking up at me looking lost, she wanted to know everything oh hell this isn't going to be good.But if i wanted to keep her i know i'll have to work to keep her.

"Okay but let's get you to bed then we will talk more in the morning your going to need some rest cause we have a lot of shopping to do.-i said letting go of her she nodded i grabbed her hand and lead her into the bedroom, i let go of her hand and pulled the  black comfortable back,i moved back so she could get in when she did i pulled the cover up to her chest

"Aren't you going to lay down?she asked looking up at me.

"Do you want me to.i said looking into her eyes trying to see what she was thinking she nodded and pulled the cover back for me, i nodded and pulled my shirt off and i watch lust flair right in Ebony Gray eyes i smiled and took my jeans off which left me in my black boxers,i got in the bed and pulled the cover over us she lay ed her head on my chest..and snuggle closer to my side i wrapped her in my arms.

"Goodnight Ebony..i said running my hand up and down her arm

"Goodnight Blake.came her sleepy reply..

I smiled and thought this is how i wanted to wake up for the rest of my life.

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

I was awoken by the sounds of my stomach and the smells of heaven...Breakfast! I got up and went into the bathroom, i looked at my image in the bathroom i still wore the red silk nightgown i looked down and touched the  little bump that form in just 8 weeks which shouldn't be but was.

I have a feeling things are just going to get more complicated  than they are now for one..I just left   home, two my baby daddy is an vampire and my teacher..i hate to see what happen next.

I turned the knob on the sink and bent down and washed my face with cold water then grabbed the white towel hanging on an silver hook, by the sink and wiped my face with it.I had that dream again of me being chased in the rain heavily burden, blood dripping down my neck and arms..running barefoot in white shirt and jeans running to Blake house and kissing him than i wake up.