Chapter: Home we go.

Blake:

I let out a breath as Ebony protested once again about going home. Which  wasn't going to happen we needed,I needed answers.why was the pregnancy progressing so fast and what was this thing Ebony is becoming. She smelled human now but when I saw her in that hallway, she didn't look like herself.She looked like an predator an vampire but different in someway.

“Blake!"Ebony said trying get my attention.

“Ebony for the thousandth time, your  not going home!" I told her As we sat on the plane.

“We agreed that we will stay here until I graduate, then I would go with you."she said looking defeated.

“I know but we need answers you more than anyone should want anwsers!"I said looking at her as she crossed her arms over her stomach that held our babies she turned away from me with tears shining in her eyes.

“You know I do, I want to know why I look like a whale when I'm only 20 weeks and why I can do the things I do."she said  looking at me. Lost, afraid and angry.

“Don't you see this is the only way to solve not only your problems but mine as well."I said to Ebony knowing exactly what am talking about.!

“I know! Do you think the Order will know you left?."

“I doubt it, they're probably still looking."i said but as I said it I knew If they kept looking they would find my indiscretion.Me drinking blood of another innocent even though that bastard took Ebony good thing I didn't killed him even though I wanted to. I still wonder about that day what happen to Ebony god brother. I wanted to ask but I didn't want to bring up bad memories for her.

“Okay there is one problem solved but what about me graduating?"she said the fire returning to her eyes as she got mad all over again.

“I took care of that I told them the doctor put you on bed rest for a week, that should be enough time to find all the answers to our questions." I said hopeful.

“ You know how far behind I am already,I know we need answers but I need to graduate."she said loud people turned around and look at her.

“Love I know you want to but maybe you should go and get an.."but before I could finish she looked at me with red eyes not the grey ones that I love.

"Don't you dare say GED I want my high school diploma!"she said in a voice that wasn't quite hers.I looked around trying to see if anyone is looking I tried to calm her down.

“Okay love, just calm down it will be okay you just have to trust me,I'm doing what I think is best.I'm sorry if I went about it the wrong way I'm just trying to take care of you but,you need to calm down before someone sees, your eyes are red." I said close to to her ear she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. And after a second she open her eyes and looked up me with her grey eyes.

“Fine Blake a week you have a week then after that I'm gone!"she said looking at me.

“Okay that's all I need."I said

“So what's the plan? I'm human and if I remember humans in your world are either food,sex slave or an servant. which shall I be?"she said in a voice full of sarcasm I can see she was still mad but at least she hasn't bit my head off.

“ True but neither you are my mate even though no vampire has ever had a human for a mate but you are mine so no one would dare lay a hand on you!"I said as a matter of fact, if someone dared I would kill them.

“Hmm what about your dad, sister what about them?"she said with worry now I understood.

“They will love you just like my mother."I said.