Changes Part 36

Ebony

"No!" Emily screamed running to fall at David side she laid his head in her lapped still grasping for air Emily looked up at me with horror but also something I have never seen from her hate. She would never forgive me for killing her lover, but I did what was right her was going to kill us in the end. I felt nothing for what I done should not I feel something. I had to get out of here find somewhere safe more pain gripped me I know the babies was coming sooner than later. With one last look at Emily sobbing holding David to her chest, I knew this was the last time I would see her she was always there for me since moving to Pennsylvania and move in with god parents taking the constant abuse from there but I always had her to encourage me to tell me to keep going she lead me to Blake a man I could not live without now she wouldn't be here she be an awesome aunt I felt guilt for hurting her I would have to live with what I have done goodbye Emily. I thought with one last look I ran out of the brown wooded door and down the wooden steps and into the rainy night, my bare feet touch the muddy ground the soak my white and green flower dress that hung just below my knees clung to body to outline my girth. I looked around trying to see a path but I all I saw was trees maybe I should go back to the cabin maybe see if they had a phone and call Blake I turned back to the cabin about to walk back up the wooden steps but pause as I sense him before he spoke.

"Hello dear sister!" Brandon my back stiffens how did he find me?

"Brandon." I turned to stare at him he looked the same, but his eyes had changed they were red did I turn him?

"Surprised to me alive?" he asked walking toward me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked looking around just knowing that (god parents name) was not t far behind.

"Isn't it obvious I have come to kill you!" he said smiling I wanted nothing but to wipe that smile off his face.

"If you don't remember I have the upper hand" I said referring to the time when he kidnapped me, and I made him pay he was at my mercy.

"You did little hybrid, but I have even the playing field." Brandon said as he growls showing his fangs and red eyes. I sense the change I knew he was immortal the moment he entered the clearing did me biting him turn him into a vampire I was going to find out.

"So, you are a vampire now so, how did that happen?" I asked as I watched as he stopped right in front of me.

"A good friend of mind you may know them." He said touching my cheek I pull away from his rough touch.

"Who are your little friends?" I said walking around him to walk down the stairs to put some distance between us I stood in the rain watching Brandon back.

"I am sure you will find out soon." he said turning to look at me.

"If he gave you immortality, I'm sure he is a monster just like you!" I said.

"Your cute but aren't you calling the kittling black when you are the biggest monster of us all." He said looking up and don at me the once beautiful white and green flower drees that Rayna gave to me was ripped and splattered with blood. I looked like Carrie I felt horrified over what I have done I felt my heart break for the first time I was a monster I just wanted to protect my family I felt my warm tears mix with the rain as I stared at my blood stain pink nails.

"You have so much power, but you have no idea." Brandon said walking off the step to circle me.

"You don't know a thing about me!" I said I could hear the tears in my voice.

"your wrong I know everything about you." Still circling me I followed watching him every stepped he made.

"What do you know about me?" I said through clench teeth as another contraction hit, I held my stomach trying to stay upright.