Chapter-the past returns part 1

I know I was a day late with updating but here it goes...

Ebony  pov;

I sat staring out of the window feeling very tired from the lack of sleep which was caused by the nightmare-vision. I'm still not sure what I saw or conjured up last night but deep down I knew it true and that is why I have thought of an insane but brilliant idea. Friend the enemy. If I can get close enough maybe I could..

"Ebony?" I looked at Blake who have been bothering me all morning about continuing  going to school and  not going back with him. He was more paranoid than usual.

"No Blake for the thousandth time no I am not leaving yet!" I said looking at him but he didn't look at me he just stared at the street as we pulled up at the school he parked the car. I could tell he was mad by the little twitching in jaw.

"Blake...so you going to give me the silent treatment?" I asked looking at him. He looked at me and I could see the  irritation and fear in his eyes which I understand. I'm  putting myself at Risk seeing as the order is after us well Blake that's is if the vision I had was the past hopefully it's the future maybe I can change it in time  if my plan works.

"You deserve it I'm trying to protect you and our unborn babies" He growled out.

"I want to protect our babies to and you, but if I want to graduate why is that so hard for you to understand!"

"Understand that you rather stay put and do nothing and get killed for what..you can always come back when things have settle down." He said which pissed me off.

"That's bull and you know it I'm not sitting and doing nothing!"I screamed at him.

"And what is that? Gratuating yeah that will stop the order the vampires, the unexplainable pregnancy." He with a lot of sarcasm which made me even more pissed how could he think I wasn't doing anything ,like I'm just sitting here  waiting to die.

"your wrong Blake!" I said between clenched teeth. Feeling my nails bite into my skin as I dug my nails in my Palm to keep my anger at bay but I was failing miserably and his next words was the icing on the cake.

"Your just an human they are stronger and dangerous than anything besides me, so there's not much you can do."he said smiling a amuse smile but it began to fade as he looked at me being replace by shock. A feral growled came from my throat and out.

"HOW DARE YOU!" As I growled the words out I could feel my teeth scrape my lips.

"Oh my God ebony!" He said then reached  to touch my face but I flinch back.

"No..I can protect my babies and I can protect myself!" I spit out through cleanch teeth. I grabbed the handle and pulled it and got out of the car and slammed the door pretty hard cause the window on the car shattered . I didn't turn around to see the damage I just pulled my coco channel sun glasses down and  walked into school Pissed and pregnant I was not in a good mood I could bite someone head right now. I was stopped by an hand on my shoulder.

Still pissed I turned around and growled out. "WHAT!" I  said coming face to face with an shocked Emily who took a step back with her hands up I let out an breath.

"Look I know you are still pissed  and maybe a little hormonal ,im sorry about yesterday it's just I have never found a guy I felt  connected to." She said looking at me Yeah a murderous vampire but I couldn't  tell her that but she saw what I did in the girls locker room maybe she wouldn't freak out. But I knew there was only so much a person could take before they wide up in the Looney bin and I knew Emily was one of those people who couldn't take to much.

"I'm sorry to it was none of my business but I just worry about you,who else is going to be my babies auntie?"  I said smiling but stopped then licked my teeth good normal. She pulled me into a hug I hugged her back feeling like I had my old life back its feel good to have something normal. I pulled back and smile at her. But reality set back in when I saw Blake look at me with obvious  horror and concern. I frown I'm still angry with him so I turned and looked at Emily who was frowning at me.