Chapter-Secrets reveal part2

I PROMISED JAW DROPPING LET'S SEE IF I CAN SUCCEED SHALL WE!!!  ENJOY:-)))))

(SECRETS REVEAL PART 2)

(Recap)

 "I  know,so sense we both admitted we are both sorry.. can i take you out to lunch after school so we can talk about things? hoping she said yes

"Um..i would love go to lunch  with you, but i can't! trust me if i could i would.- well that hope is gone but she looked like she wanted to go but was scared but why?

"What is it? i asked suspicious

"I have chores after school.a total lie

"Maybe dinner then.i asked again

"Um..let me ask my parent's then,then  i will call you and let you know i promise.-well at least she didn't say no this time.

"Okay..hoping she meant it.i smiled and walked down to the finished game and pronounce the winning team with the most standing players.

Well it looks like we have a winner Emily Daniels teams wins!...they jumped up and down... i smiled and watched them walk out of the gym. I watched Ebony walk toward the  the door but  stopped before she could walk out .She turned and walked out the door with a beautiful smile on her face.

 "What is your number? she  asked and i smile and gave her my number which she repeated  over and over so she wouldn't forget.

"Okay got it.she said

"Okay i will be waiting for that phone call.i said meaning it.

"Okay bye coach.. she said and for some reason that turn me on.

"Bye..Miss Larson... i smile at her and watched as the door closed behind her, well i guess all i can do is wait until she call.

==============================================================================

EBONY POV;

I hurried home after school, i check the clock and i saw it was 3:50 they should be home at 6:00 that will give me enough time, to finish all my chores and cook dinner and get ready...Hopefully they would be nice and want question me, when i leave the house.

As i took off my jacket and hung it on the coat  rack by the door, i clean the kitchen then took out the garbage then put the lasagna in the oven, i looked at the clock and saw it was 4:55..i made good time, i called  Emily as i walked into my room , starting getting undress. she picked up on the second ring.

"Hey Eb's.

"Hey i need a favor.

"Anything what's up?

"Blake asked me out to dinner and before you say it,no it is not a date!