Chapter-Unsuspected visitors

Well here is another chapter: i posted a pic of ebony on the right  at 3 months..

This chapter made me flustrated cause i had torewrite it cause i didn't save it..but now i wrote what i remembered and added more..but please enjoy:-)

================================================================================

(2 months later)

EBONY POV;

I looked at Blake as he stood looking out of the window as it rained as i cooked dinner  he has been acting weird every sense we left the hospital 2 months ago, i asked him millions of times what was wrong and he said nothing i should worry about but i am worried about whatever is bothering him.

"Blake... i called out to him he turned around he stood up and walked over to me smiling.

"Yes momma.he said walking around the counter as he put his hand on my not so little bump anymore.which now i am going to finally reveal to the school that i am pregnant do to the fact that i couldn't hide it anymore.

"Blake what's wrong?i said but he didn't say anything

"Blake?i said then turned around his arms dropped down to rest on my waist.

"I don't know what to tell you.he said looking into my eyes.

"The truth.i said 

"Like what!

"Well whatever is bothering you.i said

"Don't worry..i stopped him before he could say that again.

"No! Blake don't you dare tell me to not worry cause Blake i am worried.i said 

"Fine but i must tell you the truth about who i really am.he said looking nervous.

"What?

"I am the prince of vampires and i was sent here because i didn't care about anything or anyone but i do now i care about you.

"Your are the prince of vampires?i said looking confused as hell i didn't even know they had one oh my god my baby daddy is a vampire  prince.

"Yes and you remember the rogues vampires i talked to you about.

"Yes.i said not like where this was going.

"Well i have been getting calls from an unknown number telling me that they would see me soon and they know all  about you and the baby and i don't know how.

"Blake!why didn't you tell me sooner..

"I didn't want you to worry.