Chapter-Oh..i can see the future.

I know it has been a while I have been through a lot in the past months I haven't forgot about my fans or my unfinished work. But I am definitely back I can say I truly miss you guys ...and I'm so sorry for the wait I love yah..

XOXO"s  enjoy..

(Tuesday morning 2:00 am)

Ebony pov;

I just couldn't seem to go to sleep I couldn't get over this constant feeling that something bad was about to happen which was true considering that the order thinks Blake is an rouge which I learn what they were. 

An rouge vampire is someone who doesn't play by the rules who doesn't belong to  

an pact basically they are cold blooded killers. 

God how did my life get so complicated come on ebs you know you had sex with an vampire. I should have used birth control but I didn't think I needed it then.. there was so many questions going through my head like.

how did I do what I did? what am I turning into? there's so many questions that I needed answers to. I wish I could talk to Blake but he has enough to think about maybe I could talk to Blake"s mother, I'm sure she can keep an secret.

I turned and started down at Blake who looked very peaceful and sexy I bent down and kissed him on his jaw,I through the cover back and eased out of bed trying not to wake him up I tip toe'd out of the room and into the living room only to see Blake mom sitting in the living room on the phone. I stopped short when I heard her next words..

"We need all the help we can get, from the order wanting to kill Blake to the impossible pregnancy, if they find out about his mate they won't hesitate to kill her and there babies!

my heart raced with an new fear, fear for my unborn babies that I have come to love very much and that of Blake..how can I protect my family? why didn't Blake tell me about this. 

now I know for certain the dreams were real. I thought with dread..so how do I protect my family? where to start?.

Maybe just maybe. I could see things before they happen maybe I could find the answers I need. I tip toe'd back in the room knowing now I shouldn't tell Blake mother I knew it was up to me to save my family. I layed down in the bed I closed my eyes trying too relax praying this worked.. I thought of the order or what I knew so far.

(beginning of vision)

I looked around and saw I was in a forest sitting on the wet muddy ground,with trees surrounding me. i looked up into what seem to be a early morning sky with the sun just rising it was just enough light to look around. I looked down  at myself I was dressed in my pajamas. I stood up barefoot in the mud.  

oh my God it worked..I said out loud but covered my mouth when I heard voices. this didn't feel like a vision I felt like my normal self well pregnant self. I couldn't believe this what am I? I walked through the trees trying to watched were I stepped trying not to make a sound as I got closer to see who the voices belong to.

I hid behind a big oak tree and listen.

"We are getting closer".I lean out from my hiding space and stared at the three red robbed figures starting down at something. I walked from out of my hiding spot to get a closer look may they won't see me. Seeing as it is my dream or vision,whatever this is. I walked a little closer and grasped as I saw that it was not something but someone but not just someone it was David kneeling down on the ground with his head bent pleading...

"Please my lords".he said what is he doing here and what does the order want with him.

"you must pay for your crimes for which you and others have committed".the one that spoke with the familiar deep malicious voice that haunted my dreams he raised his hand and one of the three that stood at his side stepped forward and reached inside his robe and pulled out an Silver sword that seem to shine he held it up ready to strike. I stood in horror knowing what was about to happen..