Chapter-Surprise

Here's another chapter....I hope you guy's like it:-))) 

There's a pic of Blake on the right: Major hottie ;-) *smiles* 

(Recap)

I was sitting down talking to the physician when the door open up...The test have come back  the nurse said...handing  her a brown folder, walking out  she came back and sat back down on her stool in front of me.. she looked at me for a minute then open the folder...

 It looks like your pregnant!

In this moment, my future plans came crashing down all around me.

Miss Larson,did you hear me your pregnant.......

With a nod and a silent tear trailing down my cheek, Then a thought came to my head????

(Aw Crap my Godparent's are going to kill me!!!!!)

Miss...Larson Do you know who the father is? she asked  I looked at her with a blurry vision half hearing her over the pounding of my heart....Yes i choked out..

Do you need help telling him? or your parent's maybe..

No i said quickly...

Well here's my number if you need anything please don't hesitate to call...It doesn't  matter'day or night... she said handing her card with her number written on the back...to me.  I smiled and

Thank you..i said standing walking out of the room to the waiting room where i knew emily would be... I ran to Emily as soon as i saw her sitting there she stood up and embrace me as i cried over and over....I'm pregnant..

Sh....don't worry everything will be alright! i promise..she said with sureness, and in that moment i felt as everything will work itself out.. we stood there just holding each other..until my stomach chose that moment to growl...we laughed and let go of each other... I looked at Emily who eyes were moist, she must been crying to..I smiled Will Em's the baby have spoken...we are hungry..I said with a weary smile..Emily grabbed my arm in hers as we walked toward the exit.. 

So tell me..what does the baby  want? she said with a smile..Whatever is spicy and cheesy sounds good she laughed and i joined in either that or cry so why not (laugh)

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

(1 Month Later)

Don't stop!!!!    I told myself...Keep running.... with blood dripping down my neck and arms....i dare myself to looked back trying to see if they where following me...But didn't stop until i finally saw the huge bage stucco home before me...Almost there...almost there. I ran up the steps. Standing in the rain in  front of a white door, with rain pouring all around me, soaking my demin  jeans and white shirt that turned transparent, outlining my breast and burden belly, I  knocked on the door over and over until it open..and reviled a blond shocked  beauty standing in front of me my mate and my baby father,

Blake...i breath out

Ebony..he grabbed me and smashed his lips to mine... he looked up at me and smiled...

I love you Ebony, But you have to wake up! He said... what! i said-

you have to wake up...he said- I am awake i said...