Chapter- Oh God i'm pregnant....

I've decided to keep this story......but besides that!!! 

But  i also want to dedicate this chapter.....to an Amazing writer and a Amazing person...SO COME PEOPLE CHECK HER STORIES OUT.......>>>>AH.....THEY'RE FRICKING AMAZING....

 Comment

Vote

Fan___________Recommended  By, fatal22

================================================================================

(RECAP)

I'm...I looked around trying to described where i'm at!! Well...Do you know Where Rich man Boulevard is?

I think so? What are you doing down there??

I will tell you when you get here Now hurry!!!

Wait...I need a little more details...

I let out a sigh..There's a Big Manson everywhere  and a huge Golf course on the right!

No way..What are you doing all they way over there?

Just come get me!!

Okay be there in a minute..

I hung up... I looked back the way i came,  It felt wrong  leaving  him...it felt  like i was being ripped apart!! '' can this be love??? No it can't be right?... I just met him yesterday... I don't know long i was caught up in my thought's but i felt arms wrap around me...

I am totally not taking you clubbing anymore...My best friend emily said

I smiled) Okay...Well let's go before my god parent's notices i'm gone...i said getting in the car.. i looked out the window,  wondering how blake is doing?

=========================================================================================

BLAKE POV;

Waking up the next morning daring not to open my eyes....Afraid if open my eyes and move this feeling of contentment will disappear..For the first time in my life.. i felt like Ive done something right.I can't believe.. i have a mate! of all the people or people like me.. a used to be player but all that's over and i couldn't be happier. I never even gave thought of have a mate.. Not until i met a certain brunette with blue eyes... Ebony the girl who stole my heart..-God that amazing body...i swear i just got a boner, just thinking about her.

Maybe i should wake her up and maybe do a little replay of last night! I open my eyes..And turned around to find the bed empty...Ebony...I called but i didn't get an answer. I jumped up and check the whole house......She's gone... A big wave of disappointment and hurt washed over me..I walked back to the bedroom where i could still smell her...taste her.. her sweetness on my tongue.. I lay ed down where she lay ed...I thought she felt what i felt..But i guess i was wrong! But forget it..And forget her!

I got up and went into my bathroom anger taking over... Who need love! I don't and i sure as hell don't need her...

=========================================================================================

EBONY POV;

(2 weeks later)

Haunch over the toilet puking my guts out for the hundredth time...while Emily holds my hair.

Well..Eb's i hate to say this..But you might be pregnant!  she said With worry in her voice.

I stood up and walked to the sink and rinse my mouth out...- I think you might be right,I'm 5 days late...My god what i'm i goign to do Em's... I said crying.. My Godparent's are going to kick me out or worse...i cry ed harder...

Sh....it's okay- Emily said Holding me..How about we go to the clinic and get a test done...

Okay i said shaking my head....

(1 hour later)

Miss Larson...the physician will see you now- The receptionist called.. i stood up as Emily hugged me and said Good Luck.. -Thank's Em's... I followed the nurse standing near the door waiting for  me.. she lead me to a room with pink walls with white tile floors and a table...Okay sweetheart  let me get an urine sample then the physican will be here soon to ask you a few questions...Okay i said taking the clear cup she held out....Oh my god i was so nervous i'm  surprise i'm still standing... 

(10 minutes later)

I was sitting down talking to the physician when the door open up...The test have come back  the nurse said...handing  her a brown folder, walking out  she came back and sat back down on her stool in front of me.. she looked at me for a minute then open the folder...

 It looks like your pregnant!

In this moment, my future plans came crashing down all around me.

Miss Larson,did you hear me your pregnant.......

With a nod and a silent tear trailing down my cheek, Then a thought came to my head????

(Aw Crap my Godparent's are going to kill me!!!!!)

Miss...Larson Do you know who the father is? she asked  I looked at her with a blurry vision half hearing her over the pounding of my heart....Yes i choked out..

Do you need help telling him? or your parent's maybe..

No i said quickly...

Well here's my number if you need anything please don't hesitate to call...It doesn't  matter'day or night... she said handing her card with her number written on the back...to me.  I smiled and

Thank you..i said standing walking out of the room to the waiting room where i knew emily would be... I ran to Emily as soon as i saw her sitting there she stood up and embrace me as i cried over and over....I'm pregnant..

Sh....don't worry everything will be alright! i promise..she said with sureness, and in that moment i felt as everything will work itself out.. we stood there just holding each other..until my stomach chose that moment to growl...we laughed and let go of each other... I looked at Emily who eyes were moist, she must been crying to..I smiled Will Em's the baby have spoken...we are hungry..I said with a weary smile..Emily grabbed my arm in hers as we walked toward the exit.. 

So tell me..what does the baby  want? she said with a smile..Whatever is spicy and cheesy sounds good she laughed and i joined in either that or cry so why not (laugh)

================================================================================

Well to the one's reading this story thank's you- I don't know when there will be another update i'm working on finishing up...(.I'm the school's nerd and my teacher is a  vampire and my mate) 

Comment

Vote

Fan me

Thank's for reading.......