Chapter-Secrets reveal part 3

I know it's been a while sense i updated...i have been busy but i will try to update again on the weekend:-))))))) Oh just letting you know....There is a little naughtiness in this:-)

And i wanted to Dedicated this chapter to all of my readers who have gave me possitive feedback...Thank you i really appreciated you gave me that encouragment i really needed to continue this story...

I LOVE YOU ALL...XOX's:-)

Now here is another chapter...

(Recap)

"Ebony i thought yo.. i stopped when i heard her scream..and i knew right then that something was wrong...I drove toward her house( yes i knew where her house is.. i GPS her cell phone number then wah la, i found her address and remember it. (No i am not an stockier i'm just looking out for my mate.

It didn't take long to get there..i parked  a block down from her house and ran the rest of the way and what i saw made me mad as hell..i growled as my vision turned red and i felt my fangs extend. i ran inhumanly fast toward the scene in front of me and grabbed him by the shirt and threw him off of ebony i  watched  as he hit a near by tree and fall unconscious, i was about to go finish what i had started but froze.

As i saw Ebony  blindly looking at me then she fell unconscious and everything was forgotten and every fiber of my being scream in pain, as i reached down and pick up a bleeding unconscious  Ebony. I looked around and saw her friend parked on the curb blasting music.

I ran and took off toward where i parked my range rover and put my mate in the front seat and strapped her in and got in and drove off toward my house..As i drove there was a lot of questions rolling around in my mind. Who was that guy? And what happen? but whoever he was, i am going to kill him for what he have done  to her..i swear i will.... 

================================================================================

EBONY POV;

I woke to someone stroking my hair, my head pulsed with an heartbeat my mouth tasted like saw dust it was so dry. I didn't just hurt in one place i hurt all over i heard a worried voice, Blake's voice but i must be hearing stuff.but why am i hurting?

"Ebony?...

"Ebony?...

I  open my eyes only to look up into blue worried eyes... he smiled a weary smile...i looked at him wondering why did he look worried.

"How are you feeling? he ask stroking my cheek

"I don't know? what happen?  i asked frowning

"I don't know i was hoping you would tell me that! but first..you need to eat.

"But why am i here? How long have i been out .i asked confused..

He looked sick almost and mad at the same time even if that was possible."You have been out for a couple of days. 

Wait a couple of days?

"yes..I found you outside of your house being...he hesitated