New hope Part 32

Blake

"What do you mean she is GONE!" I growled as I paced the kings study I was coming back to check on Ebony maybe take her for a walk if she felt up to it. I know we haven't spent much time together I have been busy trying to find answers about what was happening to her.

"We are are trying to find her son, first we need to question everyone here to see if anyone has seen her." My mother said looking determine trying to reassure me but right now I was beyond soothing I needed answers right now.

That could take all night I need answers right  now! There is no telling how far they could have gotten." I said running a frustrated hand through my hair. I brought Ebony here to protect her and to give her the answers she wanted and I failed her. What kind of father would I be if I couldn't even protect my mate.

"Blake we are going to find her don't worry." My mother said walking from across the room where she was sitting on the velvet sofa to place her hand on my  back I was looking out the window puzzling my brain trying to think on who would dare to touch my mate. 

"We will get her back that I got promise!" I said but never turning to look at my mother I just stared out the window in the moonlit yard feeling hopeless who would want to hurt Ebony she is sweet but strong and temperamental as of late but she is pregnant with our son and daughter. "Nathan bring me Rulin?" I asked to our first in command Nathan who stood in the corner of the room. I threaten her in an hallway a couple of days ago and she was strangely nice to her after that day I, know she had to be apart of Ebony missing. "yes sir." Nathan said leaving the room if Rulin has harmed a hair on her head she will regret it.

"Blake do you think she had something to do with Ebony disappearance?" My mother asked.

"I'm not sure but who else would want Ebony gone?" I said started back pacing feeling more anxious and unsettled with every minute that Ebony wasn't here.

"I know Rulin was upset about you not sharing your bed with her but I doubt if she could have gotten Ebony out of here by herself." My mother said sounding unsure.

"Who else mother would want Ebony gone?" I said mostly to myself thinking out loud I, turn as the doors to the kings study open and in walked Nathan  with the king himself but he wasn't alone the hairs stood up on my body  when I saw a witch and not just any witch but Selith the dark  and sorceress  impossible I thought she was dead.

"Prince Blake Rulin is missing." Nathan said I knew they had to be back in Pennsylvania  it is where it all started and I was gong to tear Pennsylvania upside down Nathan bowed and left the study.

"This is Selith she has heard the rumors that we were looking  for  a witch to help your mate and has offered to help. " MY father said leaving Selith to stand near the door by herself to  go and stand at my mother side who stood by the window looking at the witch with suspicion she didn't trust her and neither did I.I stood facing the witch who hair was white as snow with one green eye and the other white. She wore a long sleeve fitted silver gown that touch the floor. You could feel the power radiating off her.

'Hello little prince, I have heard a lot about you." she said walking closer to me.

"I don't have time to go over the things you have heard about me, my mate is missing and I have a million questions." I said.

"I have heard all your questions from the king, Your human mate is showing inhuman behaviors and you want to know if you are the reason why she is turning into a monster." She said smiling.

Ebony is not a monster because she loves me does not make her one." I said feeling that familiar feeling that  I have felt since meeting Ebony I, felt like I was the cause  for all of our troubles Ebony wasn't the monster I was.