Untitled Part 26

Revelations

David

Here I was once again sitting outside this human house named Emily. I have been playing the part of the adolting and loveble boyfriend. I have lowered myself down to get revenge on prince Blake the air to the thown of Mayland. The same man who killed my brother and tricked my sister into sleeping with him. Throwing her away like she was one of his harlots. I swore I would get revenge, and the best way to do that is take the very thing he loved away and that was his pregnant human mate.

when I am done, I will kill her and make him watch, when he is grieved, he will beg me to kill him. Then I will drain the annoying little wench, who should be food instead of my girlfriend or potential victim. She will pay for making me watch a poor excuse for vampires. Vampires don't glow in the sun we get weak; humans are so weak and gullible. I looked up at the white house with a red door decorated in flowers. I watched as the girl who has been my girlfriend, who has been a constant problem for me for weeks but soon my solution. She walked out the door dressed in a white dressed that barely reached her knees and light blue jean jacket I had to admit she was attractive for a human. Her blond hair pulled up in a ponytail with her gray eyes, looking like a storm she smiled and as she walked up to the car and open the passage door and slid in. " sorry it took me so long I had to put my little brother to bed." She said leaning over kissing me on the lips it was a quick kiss, but it made my heartbeat which was impossible. Vampires heart don't beat, and we don't eat unless we find our mate this human is not my mate humans are weak. Not what I desired she is just a means to get my revenge and nothing more. I smiled at her and told her everything she wanted to hear. "Its okay you're here that's all that matters, you look very beautiful." I said. She smiled and turned her head as her face turned red, she was blushing. "Thank you!" She said looking at her hands that was folded in her lap but unfolded as she took my hand not fletching by the cold skin. Which felt like something I haven't felt in a long time. Contentment I had to get away from this human before I forget my mission. I cranked up the car and drove off and headed to what she called a skating rink.

I shut the car off when we arrived at a building that looked like a warehouse with a big sign reading Clanton's Skating rink. What was a skating rink? I looked at Emily who was biting her lip not really looking at me. What was her problem she has been acting weirder than unusual since she got in the car? Was I not being the perfect boyfriend? I have done everything this human asked. I was about to asked what her problem was or at least bite her or read her mind but stopped when she looked at me in a way no one has ever looked at me. She looked so vulnerable and she stared at me like I was the most important thing in her world. I was not prepared for what she said next.

"I love you, David." she said looking nervous, but she looked so sure and I was stunned dumb I didn't know what to say. "Say something." Emily said putting her hand on my arm. And my armed tingle with the feeling of her touch on my arm and there goes my heart again. What was it about with this human, I was going to say something anything but something or more like someone caught my attention? "Naomi?" I said out as she stood outside Emily door Emily was about to say something but jumped when my sister spoke. "Hello Brother, I see you have a snack for us." She said looking at Emily. Emily didn't say anything but looked shocked at my sister and then back at me. "What are you doing here?" I asked feeling a little nervous for Emily, no not for her I didn't want Naomi to mess up my plan.

"Aren't you glad to see your sister?" She asked smiling I couldn't say anything but look at her. "And plus I thought you might need my help." She said looking at Emily then reaching in the car to touch her face, Emily moved away from her touch. "David what is going on?' Emily finally spoke looking at me confused. But before I could tell her anything Naomi reached into the car and grabbed Emily by the ponytail and slammed her head into the dashboard leaving Emily unconscious with a gash on her forehead. Anger like I have never known washed over me and before my sister could blink. I had the door open and I was outside on the passenger side with my sister pinned against the car and my hands around her throat. She hurt my mate I wasn't thinking I just wanted blood.